PS3 Skyrim 1.7 do glitches work if i update?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FPlus

I'm still on the original skyrim version 1.1 since all updates have been messing up the game more.

does anyone know if the DUPE glitches work on 1.7 or can u do any glitches like wearing multi-armor?

please let me know if they have finally fixed the game or should i just stay at 1.1

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
I'm still on the original skyrim version 1.1 since all updates have been messing up the game more.

does anyone know if the DUPE glitches work on 1.7 or can u do any glitches like wearing multi-armor?

please let me know if they have finally fixed the game or should i just stay at 1.1
Update. Most useful glitches are unpatched, and you get new features for free with updates.

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
The only multiple aromr glitch that still works that I know of is the falmer helmet glitch after 1.7/6 whichever it is. Unless you have a massive 18MB save file like me then yea a lot of the lag glitches have been fixed loading screen still a killer on large files though. All in all I'd suggest updating, I mean, picking off bears and bandits while ridin horseback? Lets roll

FPlus

Im confused one says most are unpatched and the other say they are.

can u list or link a few that work ive googled " Skyrim 1.7 glitches" and etc so i really need to know if i can still dupe ebony arrows and armor

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
i really need to know if i can still dupe ebony arrows and armor
Oh my bad for the confusion wasn't sure which ones you meant, if your talkin about the castle duor guards/ thieves guild member arrow multiplication exploit ya those still work. As does the proudspire manor manniken (bad spelling I know) armor duplication. Hope that cleared things up for you a bit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts