• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Asharak

Hey guys,

This may not be a new problem for y'all but I've bought and installed Hearthfire to my PS3.. it appears in my data files but when I go into the game itself and select Downloadable Content there is no mention of Hearthfire. I've deleted and re-installed a couple of times but still no joy.

Any ideas?

Asharak

Oh I forgot to mention I go into Falkreath and look for the courier but nothing ... speak to the Steward and there's no option to purchase anything relating to housing.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Be sure to activate it in the store first. I made that mistake when I installed it the first time. Worth a shot. I'm on PS3 as well. You may also want to go to your downloads on the PS3 menu as well. For some reason, Hearthfire does not automatically activate.

Asharak

Thanks Daelon. I tried activating it in the Store with no luck and again re-installing from the downloads list on the PS3 menu. Still nothing! Crazy...

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Thanks Daelon. I tried activating it in the Store with no luck and again re-installing from the downloads list on the PS3 menu. Still nothing! Crazy...
OYE! Go to a forge and try to make some arrows or talk to Lucia (a little girl up by Jorvaskrr in Whiterun. Not sure if the arrows are Dawnguard or Hearthfire, but I know that Lucia is Hearthfire. If she's there and you're able to talk to her, it may just be installed in the background.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts