Proz Tipz - Slyboy finishes up the Trilogy

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Slyboy87787

Proz Tipz expert
The 3rd and final installment of my series on Skyrim. I spend a LOT of time on this one and I review it. There's a few "pro tipz' in this one. I actually found out something super helpful when playing on the PC

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Well I see you still haven't managed to pronounce Skyrim properly, it's Skyrim not Scrim.

Seriously, it's 2 different words, one word is SKY and the other word is RIM, try it slowly, SKY RIM, SKY RIM, SKY RIM. now bring the 2 words together SKYRIM.

I work part time with kids that have major Speech Impediments and one of the words I teach them is Skyrim. I know you don't have a Speech Impediment, you just lack the ability to pronounce a very simple word properly.

As for your Vid, I'm glad it's your last one cause it's no better than the others and it's twice as long.

Slyboy87787

Proz Tipz expert
Sweet, thanks 4 da tips! It's not my last one though, I think I might want to do a section of Skyrim about how to beat bosses and make different soups and foods because I have NEVER seen anything about that yet. Sometimes I just spend a day picking berries and meats and making soups and leaving them on doorsteps.

Glad you like it though!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I laughed my ass off, this was hilarious. I finally understand, that this all was a joke it dawned on me when he held up a xbox controller and called it a ps3 controller then choked on ramen noodles. 15 hours of restarts priceless.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts