• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iamFaded

wow, i mean.. wow.
i highly recomend you go out and find all these stones of barenziah before you find every dungeon. if your not specifically searching for them, it will take alongg time before you find them all. so i went on a hunt, got them all, *spoiler* got the crown of barenziah and finished this quest. the reward is called "Prowlers Profit" it is suppose to be in active effects i think, but there is some bug where its not shown there, or anywhere else for that matter. but, it is definitly there. it increases the amount of gems you find in a dungeon. and i just went through one for my first time with this perk, and i dont think there was a single urn where i didnt find at least 3 gems. half of them flawless to. great way to make some money.

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
I was a little cynical thinking the payoff wasn't worth the effort, but if you say it is worth it, I just may give it a shot.

BSE

Honestly, that doesnt seem worth it at all. By the time you find all 24, youll probably have more money than you know what to do with.

iamFaded

yeahh that was true for me. i wish i would have found it earlier on though. im finding so many gems in one dungeon, that the shopkeepers dont even have enough money to buy them. id recomend just going on a search for all of them early on

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts