• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Falmer19

Does anyone think that this seems to give an unreasonable number of gems? Nearly every container I search has a least 4 gems.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Does anyone think that this seems to give an unreasonable number of gems? Nearly every container I search has a least 4 gems.

More life an awesome number! Someone could conceivably use this quest to create a 100% merchant / thief character that'll go to these dungeons first and only do thieve's guild stuff. This would be an easy get rich quick scheme.

Nordic Crypts seem to yield the most gems. A word to the wise: check ALL the urns.

Sarcron

It is a bit ridiculous but money is easy to come by anyway so it doesn't throw the balance off too much. Plus, it's a great bonus for people who go through the trouble of finding the massive shopping list of gems flung all over the game.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I have a room in my house that i just drop gems theres a giant mountain of them lol.

Falmer19

The thief senario makes sense. But I have an AWFUL habit of taking anything shiny so I end up with tons of pointless gems I am too lazy to sell later on. Oh well...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts