• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Derp

Turtle power!
So I did the questline yesterday for dawnguard and it's been messing with me all day.

-So the arch curayte created the prophecy to get revenge at Auri-EL for not protecting him from vampirism that a devotee was concealing.

-How did he create/influence the elder scroll(s) to create the prophecy? Or was it just a rumor type of prophecy and the scroll only showed a map for whatever reason?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Elder Scrolls just do what they want. Everything true and false is "real" so I would just throw up my hands and say "an elder scroll did it"

Remember Septimus Sigmus writings?

FusRoDovah

Well, I'm thinking that he might've studied stuff about vampires and he somehow knew that the blood of Serana combined with the bow would block out the Sun's energy. It's a pretty bad explanation but I'm trying to sum it up in a few words, however, if it were this way, it still wouldn't explain where the heck he found out about it and how that Scroll was pointing towards the cave, perhaps they got influenced by the threat posed by him

CaptMorgan72

Arch-Curate Vyrthur did not influence anything. The Elder Scrolls predicted what he would do. He worked out a ritual that would use the blood of a vampire lord to pervert the divine power of an Aedra artifact.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts