• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Do you have any control over your skill set in Oblivion? The only thing I'm seeing is that you get to choose points to add to any of the characteristics when you level up. Is there a better explanation online as to what each of the skills is for?

Also - is it my imagination of are one handed weapons kind of pathetic? (okay, I'm only at level 2 after 16 hours of play, but, still). I have better luck with bow & arrows and flare spells. Who'd have guessed that you would have to wack something as sad as an imp 1/2 a dozen times in order to kill it.

On another note - Am I ever going to get arrested or something for having committed a murder that i do not remember committing? I'm assuming I must have hit the wrong person during the battle for Kvatch Keep. Everybody just tells me I'm an awful, evil fellow and the divines want nothing to do with me and keep scolding me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts