Problems with vampire lord

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Natsu

I can't attack as the vampire lord nor can I change the melee back to magic. I tried curing myself of vampirism and it didn't help. I can't unistall dawnguard because it's my PS3 and the disk I'm using kinda came with it on it. I also know that the transformation from normal vampire to vampire lord takes more time than it did at first though my Skyrim has been laggy as crap for some reason. Which affects my attacks and/or it forces my PlayStation to shut off when I try to force quit the game cause it froze. I don't know what is wrong with it but I hope it can be fixed

alceryes

If your PS3 is actually shutting down then you might have some hardware issues going on. If this is occurring in-game it is probably corrupting your games/saves as well.
You can try a full restore to see if that helps but you will lose everything on the system. If you are having hardware issues it won't fix that.

If your PS3 is modded/hacked the above steps may brick it.

Natsu

If your PS3 is actually shutting down then you might have some hardware issues going on. If this is occurring in-game it is probably corrupting your games/saves as well.
You can try a full restore to see if that helps but you will lose everything on the system. If you are having hardware issues it won't fix that.

If your PS3 is modded/hacked the above steps may brick it.
Thank you. Sorry for the late reply I've been really busy with school and stuff

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts