Problems with Serena

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Doneyear

I got Dawnguard for the PC a few days ago and have been doing the current line of quests. I chose to be apart of the vampire hunters and am currently on Chasing Echoes. Apparently I can't talk to Serena, at the very start of the quest.

Well, this has been happening ever since the quest to return Serena home. For some reason, I cannot talk to her. She follows me around everywhere, but when I try to talk to her, nothing happens. I tried reloading my game to a save before going into the cave, and the same stuff happened. So now I have been using console commands to jump me past talking with Serena in every quest, but it is getting annoying and I was curious if there's a way to fix it.

I have been snooping around forums as of late to see if there's a solution, but I haven't found it. All I know is that this character is extremely buggy, and sadly, vital to the quest line.

JClarke1953

There isn't that I've found or heard of. Even Bethesda has nothing to know about her. She's been with me as well, and at times it's been good, as her being a Vampire keeps her from being killed (even I tried to, and could only get her to the ground). I'm figuring she'll go when asked to part ways when I get to full Vampire. So, might as well make use of her on your quests.

One thing I haven't tried yet is to be "cured". I want to get full Vamp before I do, but the closer I get (1 perk to go), the more often Dawnguard show up.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts