Problem with the "Lost Expedition" quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Natsu

I got the quest started and everything but I happened to run into Erj's journal before Stromm's and now the quest bugged out and I can't finish it. I can't go back in time before the quest either because my save file is from before then. Please help me.

Ancano

High Justiciar
One idea is a system recovery from dated restore point.

OR locate the save file in your game's doc folder and right click the gaming folder the save file lives in. See if you can restore it from a previous version.

Your issue is one of the many reasons why I stopped playing games like Fallout and Skyrim. Perhaps one day I'll get back into it however not anytime soon.

gl - If you have to start all over again, look at it as an opportunity to begin again and learn something new. I usually take my time and it's a grudge for me to take on a major quest because of these types of issues.

Natsu

One idea is a system recovery from dated restore point.

OR locate the save file in your game's doc folder and right click the gaming folder the save file lives in. See if you can restore it from a previous version.

Your issue is one of the many reasons why I stopped playing games like Fallout and Skyrim. Perhaps one day I'll get back into it however not anytime soon.

gl - If you have to start all over again, look at it as an opportunity to begin again and learn something new. I usually take my time and it's a grudge for me to take on a major quest because of these types of issues.
How would I do that on my PS3??

Ancano

High Justiciar
You could start by letting us know up front the platform you're using so ppl don't waste their time trying to help you.

Latest posts