Problem with a mission from the Companions

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HallowHaven

I did a mission for the Companions called "Escaped Criminal", the one where you have to kill the criminal wandering Riverwood. After that, when I asked for more work, I received another Escaped Criminal mission, only this time, it tells me this:

"There is an escaped criminal wandering the Rift. I'm supposed to track him down and kill him."

It's not giving me a specific location as to where he is traveling, so I don't have an arrow to help guide me or show me where he is trying to escape. Because of this, I can't really find him. I wanted to know if anyone has done this mission, and/or knows what to do. Thanks a lot!

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Mark the quest as active, then show on map, if it doesn't point you to an exact location travel to each location around your arrow. Hope this helps.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Yeah, this has happened to me before. Go to your quest log and activate it so the arrow shows up.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts