1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Problem with a mission from the Companions

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by HallowHaven, Dec 28, 2011.

1. HallowHaven New Member

Message Count:
    I did a mission for the Companions called "Escaped Criminal", the one where you have to kill the criminal wandering Riverwood. After that, when I asked for more work, I received another Escaped Criminal mission, only this time, it tells me this:

"There is an escaped criminal wandering the Rift. I'm supposed to track him down and kill him."

It's not giving me a specific location as to where he is traveling, so I don't have an arrow to help guide me or show me where he is trying to escape. Because of this, I can't really find him. I wanted to know if anyone has done this mission, and/or knows what to do. Thanks a lot!
  2. 3v3r I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.

Message Count:
    Mark the quest as active, then show on map, if it doesn't point you to an exact location travel to each location around your arrow. Hope this helps.
  3. Teritus Giving it to you straight since 1869

Message Count:
    Yeah, this has happened to me before. Go to your quest log and activate it so the arrow shows up.