• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

I was in the Castle Dawnguard, having returned with Serana from killing an imposter Bard, and a nearby camp of Stormcloaks. Silly them, they don't seem to understand they should go home.

While I slept on one of the cots, I heard a rough, grating voice. It belonged to a mean looking Org named Mogrul. He was faintly visible in my dream, a bully, strong arming the weaker for coin on a..a, can't make out the place...seems unfamiliar. I awaken in the night and walk the halls in the Castle, wondering.

Then I hear that grating voice again! I turn! It's him! Mogrul! Before I know it we're in a silent battle, but it's quick, silent and deadly. The Orc is dead before he hits the stone floor! I strip his body, then put it behind some bales of hay where the Skeever's can clean his bones.

But where had I seen him? Will I see him again? The figures he was tormenting, Elves? A dark skin, like those I'd seen in Windhelm, my friend in the Riften square. Or was it all just a dream, and I killed him for....?

Adam Warlock

I was in the Castle Dawnguard, having returned with Serana from killing an imposter Bard, and a nearby camp of Stormcloaks. Silly them, they don't seem to understand they should go home.

While I slept on one of the cots, I heard a rough, grating voice. It belonged to a mean looking Org named Mogrul. He was faintly visible in my dream, a bully, strong arming the weaker for coin on a..a, can't make out the place...seems unfamiliar. I awaken in the night and walk the halls in the Castle, wondering.

Then I hear that grating voice again! I turn! It's him! Mogrul! Before I know it we're in a silent battle, but it's quick, silent and deadly. The Orc is dead before he hits the stone floor! I strip his body, then put it behind some bales of hay where the Skeever's can clean his bones.

But where had I seen him? Will I see him again? The figures he was tormenting, Elves? A dark skin, like those I'd seen in Windhelm, my friend in the Riften square. Or was it all just a dream, and I killed him for....?
You may be paranoid but that doesn`t mean there aren`t people out to get you !

JoeReese

LOL, I noticed him, but apparently not the same Mogrul.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts