• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Have you pre ordered Skyrim?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I will soon

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I will get it after it comes out

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I will get it when it is cheaper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cole

Mythik
I pre-ordered the Collector's edition, and I'm extremely excited about that! If I win the copy of the game here, I intend to play that just as much, see all the shininess my computer can dish out compared to my xbox.

Travis

I have not pre-ordered yet. I was thinking about it, stumbled on this site and now I want to win a copy.
Ditto. But I would have pre-ordered last month, but for some reason, I found myself thinking that it would be wiser to spend my money on a Batman pre-order, because it came with exclusive pre-order in game content, and Skyrim only came with a cloth map. Now I am enjoying batman, but wishing I had saved my money for Skyrim. BUT, then I found this contest, so here I am :)

bradavis

I definitely would have pre-ordered it if not for school. Unfortunately I'm deciding to be responsible and finish up my first semester in university before I get it. But then comes 6 weeks of skyrim-filled reading break! Goodbye social life/girlfriend, hello undivided skyrim attention!

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
I pre ordered the game for my xbox 360 and plan on buying it for the pc a later time for mods and such.

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
I am lucky, all I do is play video games but I am kind of a nerd so I still get perfect grades lol :p

Flamingtaco

I am lucky, all I do is play video games but I am kind of a nerd so I still get perfect grades lol :p
Studying? Who needs studying? Go play some videogames instead, much more productive because it stimulates your reflexes and quick thinking. And eat some cheese while youre at it too.

Flamingtaco

What does cheese do? Is it supposed to increase your reaction time or something?
No but sheogorath, the daedric prince of madness not the guy on the forums, has a cheese obsession and its fun to quote him. Youd only get that if you played shivering isles

Travis

Ahh. That makes sense. I missed that expansion. I ended up with in on my PC copy of Oblivion, but I just haven't gotten far enough into it to get there.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts