Premium edition Skyrim *LEAKED*

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
On December 4th, Xbox 360 will be getting the newest DLC named ''Dragonborn'' for Skyrim. The PC release will follow a month later, and the PS3 release is unknown due to the current problems.

But now new news, unrelated to Dragonborn has been revealed; the premium edition of Skyrim.
Much knowledge of this new edition is unknown, but what was leaked this late October is so exciting I must pass this onto you.

Leaked on the German Amazon, a huge bundle named ''Skyrim Premium edition'' was revealed.
At first glance this may seem forged, but once you get it confirmed it becomes ever so more exciting.

Amazon, along with Bethesda confirmed that this was the case, and a new edition of Skyrim will be revealed to us (This was revealed personally).

Items in the new package:
  • A map of the entire province of Skyrim
  • A tee shirt embolized with the Imperial emblem
  • ''Inferno City'' the official Elder Scrolls Novel.
  • A 600 page Ebook
  • Six pieces of concept art
And exclusive to PC
  • Walkthrough videos
  • Five songs for OST
This will be released on 6th of December this year for 60 euros, which is roughly 80 USD.
Unfortunately this will not have extra content like the current and new DLC's of Skyrim, and we hope to see a GOTY edition with the DLC's soon.

600x-1.jpg

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 205,902

Mini Mongo

Will it be in stores or just sites such as Amazon?
I quite unsure of this, I believe it will be reaching stores eventually, but by how this was found, it'll probably be reaching amazon first.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Holy mother of god, this is why I shouldn't leave this place randomly then come back, I miss out on things like this! Tomorrow, tomorrow................. I'm not going to get any sleep tonight in anticipation!

Mini Mongo

Readers, I did some searching and it appears that this shall be hitting the shelves on 7th of December. What you must remember is this has been confirmed and WILL be coming out, however late they are. So yes, to put it short, sorry about the false hopes of it coming 4th of December, but we should get it soon.

*There is no continent of Skyrim, but there is a continent of Tamriel. Skyrim is a Province.

Mini Mongo

*There is no continent of Skyrim, but there is a continent of Tamriel. Skyrim is a Province.
I already had someone comment on this, I know mate, I can't edit it though.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I can correct it. Is the map of the continent of Tamriel or the province of Skyrim?

Mini Mongo

I can correct it. Is the map of the continent of Tamriel or the province of Skyrim?
A world map of the entire continent of Skyrim - this need to be changed to this - A world map of the entire province of Skyrim

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I changed it to "A map of the entire province of Skyrim" (left out the world bit too).

Titanarrow

hope it will be available soon, would love to buy this edition to my son he is getting a new pc just to be able to play skyrim and avatar better then he can now. his computer is too old and it cant be upgraded anymore to play skyrim.. :\ haha the ram is already at max for the os xp pro 32bit lol.. lags alot when he plays wow and avatar.. ahem.. :).

Raggmopp

I bought the box, I liked these things, But I feel I must comment the quality of its contents. Because I expected more.
  • A map of the entire province of Skyrim
    Its a poster of Skyrim, Like the map in every war room fort. Glossy paper, not like the supernice map that was in the first release witch has texture. Does this not come with all the skyrim games? Nothing special here...
  • A tee shirt embolized with the Imperial emblem
    Its a cool tee. I love it,The dark grey and black fits well together. But I fear using it because the cloth is really thin. It wont survive many runs in the washing machine much less the tumble dryer.
  • ''Inferno City'' the official Elder Scrolls Novel.
    Haven't read it, but the paper its printed on is really coarse and dusts easy. It's a super cheap option print.
  • A 600 page Ebook
    Witch I cant download to my tablet or phone for easy access or print out if I wanted too.

That said, the interactive maps available online are super neat and well detailed and easy to read! you can turn different markers on and off for a better clutter free view.

• Six pieces of concept art
    post cards. I expected at least something A4 or letter sized, perhaps even bigger, so I could marvel at the details in awe. They are pretty, but the detail is lost in such a small size.
And exclusive to PC
(A CD)
  • Walk through videos
    Didn't watch them, so cant say.
  • Five songs for OST
    Zip filed good old Wave files. Cool for those candle lit role playing sessions, you know. Pen, paper and dice. I don't know what OSt is, but if you are going to but music on a CD, why limit it so we cant play it in a CD player?
And a copy of Skyrim the TES: game.

Now, please don't kill me. I'm just commenting what I feel and expected should be better, given this is a special bundle pack. And to me this is a lot of money.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts