1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

POV toggle?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by karim88, Apr 21, 2012.

1. karim88 New Member

Message Count:
    since i turned into a werewolf by the companions i cant toggle POV... im stuck in 3rd person.
    im playing on xbox 360

anyone can help please?
  2. Rayven Global Moderator

Message Count:
    Skyrim:Controls - UESPWiki

I play on PC so 'right stick click' doesn't make sense to me. I hope it's meaningful for you, however!
  3. karim88 New Member

Message Count:
    well im not that idiot... i already changed controls and restarted the console but nothing happened anyway thank you for help
  4. Rayven Global Moderator

Message Count:
    So the usual way of toggling the camera isn't working then? I think I misunderstood your first post.
  5. karim88 New Member

Message Count:
    yes this is the issue and its driving me crazy... i dont know if its a bug or i have to cure myself from lycanthropy
  6. Rayven Global Moderator

Message Count:
    Have you already tried transforming to werewolf again and letting it expire out naturally?
  7. karim88 New Member

Message Count:
    no i didnt but i started the purity quest and cured vilkas (in order to cure myself) + i have 2 witch heads but i cant activate the fire in ysgramor tomb to cure myself.
  8. Rayven Global Moderator

Message Count:
    Well, you shouldn't have to cure yourself. The first "fix" to try for this bug is to transform and let it expire, though. Another one I saw was to hold the right stick, then zoom in all the way with the left one by pushing it up and it can pop the camera back into 1st person. Like I said though, I'm on PC so the specifics of controller manipulation don't have meaning to me.
  9. karim88 New Member

Message Count:
    how much time does it take to expire and how can i know when its done? + i"ll try the second solution
  10. Rayven Global Moderator

Message Count:
    I think the base change is 2 or 2.5 minutes total. Just don't do it in a town in full view of anyone or you'll get attacked. If you kill anything while in beast form, don't "loot" any corpses either. That will cause you to feed and it extends the beast time.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    karim88: 1 Point Apr 21, 2012
  11. karim88 New Member

Message Count:
    i just tried to transform and let it expire and it worked... everything is back to normal now

thank you very much for your help
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Ellwoodb Member

Message Count:
    So i made it through the werewolf bug, can no longer turn into a werewolf. Did a quest where I entered into a dream and came out of it in first person. The switch hasnt worked for quite awhile, and now i'm stuck. I play a 360