• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

karim88

since i turned into a werewolf by the companions i cant toggle POV... im stuck in 3rd person.
im playing on xbox 360

anyone can help please?

karim88

well im not that idiot... i already changed controls and restarted the console but nothing happened anyway thank you for help

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
So the usual way of toggling the camera isn't working then? I think I misunderstood your first post.

karim88

yes this is the issue and its driving me crazy... i dont know if its a bug or i have to cure myself from lycanthropy

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Have you already tried transforming to werewolf again and letting it expire out naturally?

karim88

no i didnt but i started the purity quest and cured vilkas (in order to cure myself) + i have 2 witch heads but i cant activate the fire in ysgramor tomb to cure myself.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Well, you shouldn't have to cure yourself. The first "fix" to try for this bug is to transform and let it expire, though. Another one I saw was to hold the right stick, then zoom in all the way with the left one by pushing it up and it can pop the camera back into 1st person. Like I said though, I'm on PC so the specifics of controller manipulation don't have meaning to me.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I think the base change is 2 or 2.5 minutes total. Just don't do it in a town in full view of anyone or you'll get attacked. If you kill anything while in beast form, don't "loot" any corpses either. That will cause you to feed and it extends the beast time.

karim88

i just tried to transform and let it expire and it worked... everything is back to normal now

thank you very much for your help

Ellwoodb

So i made it through the werewolf bug, can no longer turn into a werewolf. Did a quest where I entered into a dream and came out of it in first person. The switch hasnt worked for quite awhile, and now i'm stuck. I play a 360

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts