Posts that don't warrant their own threads...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

I like to float the bodies of my fallen enemies/allies in the water. It is my way of burying and honoring the dead in skyrim.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Funny, I do that same thing, but mostly with any NPCs my character cares about that die. For example, her fellow Bosmer follower Faendal who died while guarding her homestead at Lakeview Manor. She gave him a water burial.
She'll also do this with any really tough enemies or people she dislikes. The tough ones she does this as a way to honor their skill and bravery in battle; the people she dislikes she does this because she feels they don't deserve a proper burial. Usually these are villains of some type. :) RPing is fun. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I...er...might have thralled Erik the Slayer, walked him back to Rorikstead, and "buried" him in his Blades armor, atop the rocks which overlook the village.

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Respecting the dead is a crucial action that I always take. Regardless of my time or priorities. Whenever I come across dead soldiers (of either side), I always lay their bodies next to one another, take off their helmets, and lay the helmets along with their weapons next to them. I then leave a few flowers if I have any. If not, then an amulet of any God.

Bandits however, I gather their bodies together and leave a few coins on a plate of some sort. I just thought that respecting them that way is pretty....rich. :cool:

I never oblige scum though. :/

Wildroses

My new vampire character ended up joining the Thieves Guild. She just arranged for Sabjorn to be imprisoned so Maven can have a new meadery. Do you know what she gave my undead elf as payment? A sword that makes the undead frightened.

I decided my vampire is wondering if Maven's onto her. It works out well actually, that character isn't going to do the whole questline, she is just dicking around waiting for Dawnguard to start, upon which the guild will never see her again. Her decision to join the Thieves Guild was basically: "A whole bunch of down on their luck meals nobody cares about live underground away from sunlight? Sign me up!"

Respecting the dead is a crucial action that I always take. Regardless of my time or priorities. Whenever I come across dead soldiers (of either side), I always lay their bodies next to one another, take off their helmets, and lay the helmets along with their weapons next to them. I then leave a few flowers if I have any. If not, then an amulet of any God.

Bandits however, I gather their bodies together and leave a few coins on a plate of some sort. I just thought that respecting them that way is pretty....rich. :cool:

I never oblige scum though. :/

I've left flowers on dead bodies as well before; I use mountain flowers (of all colors) most of the time, but if the death is unsolved, complicated somehow or affects my character deeply on some level, I'll use thistle or deathbell so long as I have it on hand (usually I reserve this for NPCs not near a body of water, if you're wondering). I've also taken to leaving deathbell flowers on my characters Dark Brotherhood contracts, as a way of honoring them in some small way, though she usually only does this gesture on someone who put up a good fight. She also once left a dragons breath flower at that house attacked by a dragon, up near Helgen/Falkreath. No bodies of water large enough to 'bury' them, and she felt partly responsible for it.
.. Yup, she's rather complicated when it comes to death. Being a Bosmer who doesn't follow the Green Pact in any form, she has to honor the dead in other.. less messier ways. :D lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
So I have the Enhanced cities/towns/villages mod that adds a heap of flora and fauna to your capitals. In Whiterun, I am being trolled by this one torchbug. It is hovering right in the middle of the stairs leading down into the market and the damned thing won't move. Game mechanics makes these things unmovable and I don't want to shout at it or kill it. So every time I have to go either side of it.
It just hovers there. Day and night. Little bastard.

lucid-dreaming

i witnessed a battle between a sabrecat and a giant. I have height adjusted races and true giants mod installed, making our giants 10x bigger and more powerful. with one swing of it's club the sabrecat went flying upward in a ridiculous amount of height, i thought it was majestic.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
So my beautiful Pure mage gal, after being such a loner for a long time, finds a stray dog that tags along. She grows quite fond of it and they do much adventuring together. But alas this all came to an end when they went up against an ice wolf. Poor poochy came out second best. I'm actually kind of sad. I was, for once, enjoying having a mutt as a companion. :sadface:

Radia964

I like one of the quirks that Mjoll- Lioness has...Whenever You hire her, and you have to wait
on her to catch up..
It seems like she runs right up, 6 inches from your face and stops, looks in your eyes , like she wants you to, lay a kiss on her...I was thinking, Maybe the only cure, is to drop all weapons, throw her down on spot, and ravish the hell out of her... If only you could. That would be a most rewarding perk!

Radia964

So my beautiful Pure mage gal, after being such a loner for a long time, finds a stray dog that tags along. She grows quite fond of it and they do much adventuring together. But alas this all came to an end when they went up against an ice wolf. Poor poochy came out second best. I'm actually kind of sad. I was, for once, enjoying having a mutt as a companion. :sadface:

For shame, I sympathize...Then on other hand, hope for positive, you might befriend a Snow bear one day, who might give you foot massages on request..

Hala

I wish I can take my children out for adventures. They won't die, everyone's decent enough to know not to be violent with children. They'll just tag along like Fjotra did that one time, THEN I can show them all these amazing places ...and they can finally see LIVING husky dogs! ...who will then proceed to attack me.

I may have not thought this through.

Chadonraz

I wish I can take my children out for adventures. They won't die, everyone's decent enough to know not to be violent with children. They'll just tag along like Fjotra did that one time, THEN I can show them all these amazing places ...and they can finally see LIVING husky dogs! ...who will then proceed to attack me.

I may have not thought this through.

It's a shame those Huskies are always hostile. :/
Except if you join the Dawnguard. :D

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
Found something that blew my mind yesterday. Clearspring Tarn, that pond somewhere between Shor's Stone and Ivarstead... isn't just a pond. Slightly down the hill there's a little cave with a troll in it. Okay, not that exciting but for me it could be the last new place I ever discover in Skyrim

I accidentally sent Anneke to her death too. I was at that orc stronghold between Solitude and Markarth and dismissed her- I got a courier show up shortly after and tell me she was dead. I might have to think twice about dismissing followers so far from home next time :oops:

Hala

Please direct me to the Ralis Sedarys fan club. This guy's got as much perks as Marcurio, and the dual-wielding... HEAVY BREATHING

JoeReese

Found something that blew my mind yesterday. Clearspring Tarn, that pond somewhere between Shor's Stone and Ivarstead... isn't just a pond. Slightly down the hill there's a little cave with a troll in it. Okay, not that exciting but for me it could be the last new place I ever discover in Skyrim

I accidentally sent Anneke to her death too. I was at that orc stronghold between Solitude and Markarth and dismissed her- I got a courier show up shortly after and tell me she was dead. I might have to think twice about dismissing followers so far from home next time :oops:
Yeah, I usually walk them home and then dismiss them.

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
Please direct me to the Ralis Sedarys fan club. This guy's got as much perks as Marcurio, and the dual-wielding... HEAVY BREATHING

On paper that guy looks incredible, but I couldn't recruit him. Wouldn't get the dialogue option after letting him live :mad:

The dunmer mercenary on Solstheim is pretty decent anyway. Probably because mine was glitched and wouldn't take any damage- literally nothing would reduce his health bar. To all intents and purposes he was an essential character who never even had to take a knee at any point :cool:

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I always imagine the Riekling Chief giving a prep speech to his warriors before attacking the Nords is like the freedom speech in Braveheart.

800px-DB-creature-Riekling_Chief_03.jpg

Chief: "Froo ha cawasy jo la. Karoo taray pelfrik?"
Soldiers: "Hawah!"
Chief: "Felgir paw tuwani barj. Goora! Goora! Goora!"
Soldiers: "Goora!"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts