• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Allet

Article Writer
Recently there was a glorified blurb about tattoos and we decided to start up a thread for the community to post their tattoos (I assume we still have to follow the rules of the forum regarding naughty bits, so keep that in mind)!

So go on, show some skin!

Here's my current one. Planning on getting more (and expanding upon this) after my year of mission work in Africa.

rqiU7.png

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Here's the only one I have right now, on the inside of my right leg above the ankle. My family keeps urging me to get some color put into it but I like it how it is. Got it on my 16th birthday, for my mom. :D My next piece is still in the works...

ink.jpg

This is an old photo of it, freshly inked, about 2 hours after it was done.

Sah

hi guys & gals this ones name is Sah:)

this one knows all the metal ppl live her on this thread;)....this one needs your help please.
this one has a request, needs help with some music....heavy metal music to be precise.

if any one can recommend artists similar to the music in the clip it will be very welcome (Crematory)....need the music for my Dawnguard movie witch will be all in heavy metal(old&new)
the old music no problems........its the new groups that im out of touch with.

PS will post one of my 3 tatts soon, 2 are not for public view:oops: & was one of the original Punks of early 80's in Greece (EXARXIA)...saw the clash, discharge, GBH & others....live:D, missed out on the Dead Kennedys...Jello Biafra had to get him self arrested:sadface:... never rescue dual
........wow that's such a long time ago:confused:

staffofworms

Book collector
hi guys & gals this ones name is Sah:)

this one knows all the metal ppl live her on this thread;)....this one needs your help please.
this one has a request, needs help with some music....heavy metal music to be precise.

if any one can recommend artists similar to the music in the clip it will be very welcome (Crematory)....need the music for my Dawnguard movie witch will be all in heavy metal(old&new)
the old music no problems........its the new groups that im out of touch with.

PS will post one of my 3 tatts soon, 2 are not for public view:oops: & was one of the original Punks of early 80's in Greece (EXARXIA)...saw the clash, discharge, GBH & others....live:D, missed out on the Dead Kennedys...Jello Biafra had to get him self arrested:sadface:... never rescue dual
........wow that's such a long time ago:confused:
hmm not to sure moonspell,tiamat, maybe poisonblack.definitely like what your doing though

Reactions: Sah

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts