• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So I would like to know if anyone has had any glitches with anything on Dragonborn? I went through the whole main quest and I have to say there weren't any glitches I noticed! It was pretty amazing! Now I will probably do the side quests tomorrow and check around, but feel free to put your glitches here and a possible fix if you have one so we know what not to do!:)

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
None so far for me either. Never thought I'd see the day...

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I am happy to say I haven't encountered any glitches either! :) The only bad thing is that my game froze upon leaving the Abandoned Lodge where they held the Smith of the Skaal.

zane

Sadly I have experienced a few:

-Falling through the floor as soon as I went into the bar in Raven Rock (twice)
-gaining stage 1 vampirism out of the blue, although im a werewolf without the disease vampirism itself (about 5 times, might have something to do with serana)
-And I believe some cult members were supposed to spawn, because guards and towns people were talking about a fight, but nothing was there, i go into a building, come back out, they're fighting a bunch of cult members

so far it has not been anything too annoying for me to play xD

Saozig

Hippy
I'm having a serious issue with the Final Descent quest at the moment (see my thread if you think you can help) but not sure if it's a glitch or if I'm too tired to be doing this right now or if there's something I'm not doing right. Let you know if I get out of this.

EDIT: yes, this appears to be a glitch, where the enchanted blade wasn't discharging a power blast properly. I was able to fix this by reloading my last save.

Gr1mladen7

when it got to the final miraak fight in 'at the summit of apocrypha', when miraak goes into his ethearel state for the first time, he just stays there. ive left my game playing for a whole 20 minutes and hes just stood there in ethearel and i cant kill him and hes not attacking me. ive reloaded the save about 6 time and it does the same thing over and over. i really dot know what to do now, has this happened to anyone else and can anyone help me? please help because its ruined the entire dlc for me and i really want to continue but i cant...

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer

I had this one too, only mine happened in Severin Manor. I walked in only to fall through an endless blue abyss. My game has also frozen five times.

zane

I found out how the Vampire glitch worked. If I have serana with me and her heath gets low enough, it triggers the stage one vamp on me.

just a heads up if it happens to others.

Vraek

I had Miraak just standing there in an ethereal state at the last fight too, but it didn't happen again after I reloaded my save

Also, I can't seem to start the quest to rescue the Skaal blackmsith, a friend told me two skaal are arguing and the the woodcutter sends you off on the quest to find him, but I can't seem to start this quest, not sure if this is a glitch or just bad luck, anyone else have the same thing?

Adam Warlock

Freezes !

I`ve had them on occasion since I started months ago but much worse since this download.
I save frequently but sometimes it even freezes on the save resulting in a corrupted file message if you try to reload that save

At first it was when getting back and forth from Skyrim via the boat but now I can`t approach within 50 feet of my new home Severin Manor without a total lock-up.
3 consecutive times this morning !
You can trade at the market OK but can`t get to the house`s door.

Hannah

My latest glitch is when I exit Whiterun a corpse drops at the gates. Giants, dragons and horses. I'm kinda afraid to leave Whiterun.

Theres a glitch in the quest "Unearthed" i think theres ment to be a word wall in Kolbjorn Barrow (after paying 2000 to Ralis) when i go near this certain spot i keep hearing chanting and as i walk towards the edge of the room I hear the word being absorbed (not obtained just obsorbing sound)

Adam Warlock

-gaining stage 1 vampirism out of the blue, although im a werewolf without the disease vampirism itself (about 5 times, might have something to do with serana)
-And I believe some cult members were supposed to spawn, because guards and towns people were talking about a fight, but nothing was there, i go into a building, come back out, they're fighting a bunch of cult members

so far it has not been anything too annoying for me to play xD
If you get hit by Serana`s Drain Life spell it can transmit vampirism even if she`s been cured

Disease Immunity actually has a cap below the displayed 100%
I caught Rockjoint from a bear trap while a Werewolf AND wearing Hevnoraak`s Dragon Priest Mask !

Adam Warlock

Theres a glitch in the quest "Unearthed" i think theres ment to be a word wall in Kolbjorn Barrow (after paying 2000 to Ralis) when i go near this certain spot i keep hearing chanting and as i walk towards the edge of the room I hear the word being absorbed (not obtained just obsorbing sound)
Interesting .
I had just initiated that quest before the freezes at Severin Manor began.
Reverted to a save I had made before going to the barrow and can now get into the house.

I guess that particular quest will have to await the eminent patch

KattSand

Premium Member
My game seems to freeze a lot more now than before, I've never had any real big problems with the game being laggy until now. I've cleared my xbox cache (don't know if that will make any difference) and also deleted a lot of save files that I no longer need, that has help in the past when the game started getting slow and laggy so I'm hoping it will do something at least.

I had to restart my consol 3 times yesterday after only playing 2 hours and I never have to do that, it's more like after my xbox has been running for 10+ hours that it may freeze, so this is definitely related to the dlc.

aussiegirlz

My game was for the most part glitch free - some lag here and there but that is it - my son (playing on same console) had the glitch with ethereal Miraak but after a few tries he was able to complete it. Oddly enough he also had glitches with Hearthfire where I did not.

Wolf Pack

Im having a glitch with the quest, Reluctant Steward. I know Im looking for her body but I found it UNDER Tel Mithryn It is literally under the map. I cant reach it and the marker is still over the body.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts