Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Davian

Here is a funny take on an old song by the Barenaked Ladies.
%20If%20I%20had%20a%20million%20Septims%20_zpsyjtd9uj8.jpg

Chadonraz

25364288160_60b456cc3f_h.jpg

This Solitude guard was heading away from Solitude when I was following some Stormcloaks foolishly approaching the city. After he'd dealt with the rebels, the guard continued travelling west, and I decided to follow him to see where he was going.

Ironback Hideout turned out to be his destination, and I helped him dispose of the bandits living there. :D

(I'm wearing Penitus Oculatus armour because I started as one of their agents, in Dragon Bridge.)

_Eddard_

23C8A376C7EA2DF7284DFC6E4CBFB295CBCCDC2B

Davian

"Nice robes. You a wizard or something?"
I swear, the next person who asks me that is going to get buckshot from my Dwemer rifle right in the face...nice robes, you a wizard or something.JPG

TJK3000

Me and a buddy have been working on a series in which we hope to get others to make response videos. In this mild trailer I took advantage of killcams and even the waiting screen. I hope you enjoy it. Anyway, I use a completely free program called OBS Multiplatform, I easily learned how to record myself in action and take screen shots with 1 or 2 "how to" vids. A few tips I learned along the way are to set the Capslock key as the recording button, this way when the Caps light is on I know I'm recording without having to constantly back out of fullscreen. I also learned that recording to an external hardrive makes everything work better as you're not recording on the same device you're playing the game. I hope this helps everyone capture those crazy Skyrim moments in action!

_Eddard_

A friendly conversation with the Thalmor:

ECCAC5697FE33D6335B8E293DAFC1810FFD2F9D6

OursIsTheFury

Can't seem to upload my picture here :sadface: Oh well. My character is a pure mage, I can only wear regular clothes, I can only wear rings and necklaces, as well as other enchanted items, if I enchanted them myself. I can't just buy new equipment, everything must be built by me, so it's a progress from a really weak mage with zero magicka bonus regen, as well as zero skill mana cost reduction. You can really appreciate how far you have come when you look back to where you started.

Davian

Not from me, but I thought I would share my dumb sense of humour.

Attachments

• dunmer makeup joke.JPG
    dunmer makeup joke.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 12

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts