Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
How do I post my character in action?

If you have Steam and play the game on PC, you can take screenshots with F12. Another useful feature is the console command "tfc" or "toggle-free camera", which keeps your character still while you move the camera around. Type "tfc" into the console again to disengage it.

---------------

Imperials can't be Jarls (to my knowledge), but they can damn well try. #AcaciusSwag
477A9E251132AF6CAAD919B53C975A55B864A3C3
Print screen wont work? I dont have steam, damn it, :p, anyway thanks, I'll dl it strightaway.

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
Print screen will work. I use Print Screen, it takes screenshots to Skyrim folder
Why didnt u say THAT first? oh, nvm, i donr have eye for good screenshots anyway. Thnx, maybe i take few tough

Danilo Richers

Heres my Character. He juust got done fishing after being ambushed by some Forsworn in the Markarth region. I run him with no armour and just enchant the clothing and weapons.

Attachments

• 2015-01-19_00005.jpg
    2015-01-19_00005.jpg
    836.7 KB · Views: 23

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
Heres my Character. He juust got done fishing after being ambushed by some Forsworn in the Markarth region. I run him with no armour and just enchant the clothing and weapons.

I really like using clothing rather than armor on a character sometimes, and there are some interesting looks you can get by mixing clothing and armor too. I use a mod to craft the clothing with an armor value, and it is a nice way to get a different look for a character, especially a hunter or outdoorsman-type. (Tunic, gloves, hood and Leather Boots on my wood elf hunter):

akxjTE7.jpg

Danilo Richers

I really like using clothing rather than armor on a character sometimes, and there are some interesting looks you can get by mixing clothing and armor too. I use a mod to craft the clothing with an armor value, and it is a nice way to get a different look for a character, especially a hunter or outdoorsman-type. (Tunic, gloves, hood and Leather Boots on my wood elf hunter):

akxjTE7.jpg

You have to admit
The simple clothing makes for a more challenging play
Makes it so you rely on healing amd dodging c:

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
You have to admit

Indeed! And that reminded me of another character concept that I saw and tried out: One handed weapon in the right hand with Alteration (various -Flesh spells) and/or Healing spell in the left, wearing just clothing. Lots of dodging and moving, and using the Alteration spells to add a little armor rating, and Healing when wounded; a lot of fun to play :)

Danilo Richers

You have to admit

Indeed! And that reminded me of another character concept that I saw and tried out: One handed weapon in the right hand with Alteration (various -Flesh spells) and/or Healing spell in the left, wearing just clothing. Lots of dodging and moving, and using the Alteration spells to add a little armor rating, and Healing when wounded; a lot of fun to play :)

All the extra perk points can be put towards marksman and twohanded and enchanting and all that xD

Danilo Richers

Ranasul about to take down the last of the three trolls who ambushed him while he was strolling on through some ruins on the way to river wood to find out who took the effing horn of windcalling

Attachments

• 2015-02-08_00002.jpg
    2015-02-08_00002.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 16

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts