Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bexy

I have no idea how this will look as im uploading from my s3 mini....

But here is my khajit! I'm on ps3 so just took a photo of the telly but still ^-^

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388689094852.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388689094852.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 24

Snake-Brother282

The Saxhleel Slayer
Lol truly awesome, J'dato's lookin like a boss! I'm on ps3 but outve curiosity what's the name of the sword mod you're using?

Abyssion

Lol truly awesome, J'dato's lookin like a boss! I'm on ps3 but outve curiosity what's the name of the sword mod you're using?
Thanks friendo! Which sword? I dual wield :D The steel looking one is "The Pale Blade" which is in vanilla Skyrim, but I'm using the re-model from the Unique Uniques mod. And the glass looking one is a glass scimitar from Immersive Weapons mod I think.

Snake-Brother282

The Saxhleel Slayer
Ah I see, thanx! I will eventually get around to playing skyrim on PC (when I can afford one) and can't wait to get my paws on all of those lovely mods!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV2013-12-2119-30-22-89.jpg

Drinking with Ysgramor and Olaf.

TESV2013-11-3014-23-17-43.jpg

4th Era Lasik was still pretty primitive.

Chadonraz

I can finally start sharing quality screenshots. :D
Here come a few, featuring my first and current PC character (level 6 atm), Stefan.

Eastmarch is truly beautiful:
eylChBs.jpg

The first cave I entered. Was level 1, and this damn random-spawn werewolf (thanks, SIC) killed me three or four times before I finally defeated it. (Pic is taken much later than the actual fight, cause I had to leave the cave to cure myself of diseases [they're Realistic now]. Nothing went according to plan on that trip).
ovUdJAW.jpg

SkyTEST and another mod put wolf packs everywhere. Seriously. At least they aren't all called "Wolf". This was the second time I contracted Rockjoint.
MGNKDHh.jpg

Damn DB Assassins. At least this one had a nice backpack for me. And she wasn't nearly as tough as non-vanilla "Assassins".
EU30gSw.jpg

Activated Frostfall, hence the torch. Stefan demonstrating the proper way to deal with wolves.
i93mjck.jpg

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
raido_sig_spirit_2.png

Not really an action shot, but messing around with some signature ideas and I thought the graffiti thing looked kinda cool.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Since I am an Xbox player, I don´t really have fancy screenshots of my character. I do have photos of them, though. I won´t bother showing you all of them, though...
RAHyUNZ.png
knAMtn3.png
gg2qUMK.png

I took these directly from my TV, so I am still pretty happy with the result. The upper two are pictures of my Bosmer, Athragar. The Orc is called Agnorak. I have about 9 chars, but these are the only ones I have decent photos of. :)

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Since I am an Xbox player, I don´t really have fancy screenshots of my character. I do have photos of them, though. I won´t bother showing you all of them, though...

I took these directly from my TV, so I am still pretty happy with the result. The upper two are pictures of my Bosmer, Athragar. The Orc is called Agnorak. I have about 9 chars, but these are the only ones I have decent photos of. :)

For a snapshot of a TV image, you should be proud of those. They look pretty darn good.

I never understood why most console games didn't have some sort of screenshot functionality. Granted they are different than a PC setup, but they are not too different. Whether it be saving to a flash drive, over a network connection or even so sort of internet process, doesn't seem like to would have been that difficult to give console players an option.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV2014-01-1421-54-20-78.png

TESV2013-11-2900-01-33-50.png

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
A couple weekend images
TESV2014-01-1921-40-38-13.png

TESV2014-01-1921-33-14-14.png

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Thanks friendo! Which sword? I dual wield :D The steel looking one is "The Pale Blade" which is in vanilla Skyrim, but I'm using the re-model from the Unique Uniques mod. And the glass looking one is a glass scimitar from Immersive Weapons mod I think.
I like the glass armor setup. Looks pretty pimp on the Khajiit.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
grelod.png

Ciocal Gricenchos

Cichol Grigenchosach
firebreath.png
Modded Fire Breath is awesome. Why must it blur everything so much, though? :c

Chadonraz

I created a Khajiit called Mr. Messaround. Here's what he does:

7guyyAm.jpg

And my "proper" character, Aurora, fighting a ghostly Draugr boss (on a quest to find Runil's journal):

85lTEJL.jpg

Aurora has a secret - and a burning hatred for Vigilants of Stendarr (not to mention Silver Hand, especially their Elite).:

5kWbWdq.jpg

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV2014-01-2817-52-38-30.png

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts