Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SaveVsBedWet

Victoria where can I get a pose mod like that?

Chadonraz

Opened my Favourites list at a great moment:

xOarZbV.jpg

A new character (level 8ish at that time), hence the beginner stuff. :)

AS88

Staff member
Thonnir was doing some exploring near Whiterun when he saw two Thalmor soldiers on the road. A few seconds after helping them back to their gods, he saw the trailing Justiciar make an entrance.

IMAG0307_zps0148255e.jpg

He didn't seem too concerned about Thonnir's actions, maybe trying not to run and evacuate his bowels in fear.

IMAG0308_zps092e8b8f.jpg

Thonnir enjoys playing with the Thalmor.

Chadonraz

I decided to become a bear herder, using Fear. These three Cave Bears were fun to play with. We were temporarily joined by a Wolf, a Frostbite Spider and a Troll.

During the "final battle" (Frenzied bears fighting each other) a Blood Dragon arrived at the scene. Unfortunately he didn't get any attention due to the heated battles going on down below. :D

The guard at the mill and a passing Farmer lost their lives when fighting something (didn't see what happened, but assume it was one of the bears).

There are definitely way too many bears in the Rift.

k5CgXQ3.jpg

Abyssion

Nahaha! I return from the sandy Desert of the Mojave, to the glorious snow of Skyrim with a new character! Introducing....J'Dato
2013-12-08_00002.jpg

2013-12-08_00004.jpg2013-12-09_00001.jpg

Chadonraz

After I got the Elder Scroll (Dragon), I started heading back to the Throat. However, I couldn't be bothered to run all the way to Ivarstead and then climb the 7000 steps again, so I decided to simply scale the mountain.

Almost there (you can see Paarthurnax waiting if you look closely at the left side of the picture):
F7XJCWk.jpg

Made it! (I arrived right at the bottom of those stairs):
Is6upMU.jpg

I left Heljarchen at 5am and the latter pic was taken at 6pm, so it took around 10 hours to scale the mountain. I started scaling pretty high up, though, as I had followed the path leading through the mountains for quite a while (starting near the Whiterun SC camp).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts