Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
Before I can post my characters.. How can I go about posting my screenshots I took with Steam?

Not sure since I don't use Steam for posting my pics.

I use this instead:

http://tinypic.com/

The question would be then.. How do I access my screenshots so that I could post them via tinypic

To make it easy, I posted a screenshot of the location of where your Skyrim screenshots are saved, providing you have Windows 7 (see Spoiler). You'll have to covert the screenshot from a bitmap image to a jpeg in order to post it on this forum. You can do this by dragging the image from your Skyrim folder to your desktop, and then opening it with Microsoft Paint. You can then make any adjustments to your pic, such as cropping, re-sizing, or any other customization you desire, and then saving it as a jpeg.

o7t4sk.jpg

As you can see, I created a shortcut on my desktop for convenience' sake, since I take a lot of screenshots.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

MadHatter

Guy with a cool hat.
Ahtas intro image.jpg

My latest creation.. Ahtas, Redguard mercenary warrior-assassin. Generally trying to create something that's viable in long-range assassinations and in-your-face sword and sheild combat. Amazingly fun to play. When push comes to shove, Ahtas does not fight fair at all. He uses poisons and his surroundings to minimize the enemy threat before going in for the kill.... I think I found something I might actually stick with..lol
Ahtasdragonsurf.jpg

Surf's up! Slay the dragon!

Ahtaslowbiebanditkill.jpg

Ahtas the Mercenary at work. Time to collect on some bounties.

Manmangler

Gathering alchemy stuff, Giant toes with low level character.
standalone

A'lriks are looking redguard woman, but there is no redguard womens in whiterun
standalone

Abyssion

Svogre preparing for his venture to Windhelm.
Svogre Enb Skyforge 1.jpg
Svogre showing that the beasts of Eastmarch are no match for him.
Svogre Enb Dead Beasts.jpg
After wiping out a group of bandits who made camp next to a shipwreck, Svogre decided to make the camp his own for the night.
Svogre Enb Found Camp.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts