Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

squaretwo

This is mine, do a bit some sort of trailer for my character, still early in the game just bragging about killing first dragon. don't mind the stealing horse though..haha

Oedipus512

Gastonia-20111209-00018.jpg

me and my wife in front of a waterfall on our way to Markarth to pick up some item. I know its kinda blurry, relax its on 360 on my tv it was the best I could do atleast I tried.

HrlQuinn

I don't think it's safe here...
This is my dark elf in Whiterun. =)

Attachments

• kilah.jpeg
    kilah.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 59

Panthera

Don Gato
how do you take picture in game?

Touchstone

chimerachef.jpg

No sir. I did not just kill that dragon in front of you. I am, in fact, the chef you have been waiting for. Please ignore my gloves, boots, and weapons. I need to see the targ..... I mean, let me in.

Touchstone

chimeracicerokarliahhea.jpg

Nightshade

I wish I could capture my character in action. I'm playing it on an xbox so screenshots aren't an option of course. Here's a crappycrappycrappy picture of my assassin character Illyris that I took with my macbook's photobooth application :p
2ezp579.png

Nightshade

Okay, another crappy xbox tv shot, but it was priceless and couldn't pass it up. This is my character Illyris after doing something..bad.

oiyw4y.jpg

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Aaack you actually took the Emperor's cousins place in the wedding?

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
nice I shot her with a arrow from the tower I was to escape from while sneaked and apparently everyone saw it!!! I had the entire wedding party and the Pentius Oculatus, Empire soldiers, and city guard all over me... i even used a invis potion immediately following and couldn't hide from them for anything.

Nightshade

(spoilers? maybe?)
Oh my! Sounds like quite the uproar! While I was trying to discover different vantage points to snipe her from, I noticed some words pop up on my screen as I was walking along the walkway right above where she was giving the speech. It gave me the option to push a loose gargoyle on top of her head. You can still be spotted while doing this, but I aligned my character just right to remain hidden. I got a 40 bounty but it was immediately erased after her death ;)

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
Hi guys! I'm new. I have lots of screenies to share!

I'll start of with four for now.. They are of my Imperial, called Sylia.

Here she kills some smugglers.

lPER1.jpg

2mU1V.jpg

On the journey up the 7,000 steps to the Greybeards at High Hrothgar, she finds herself in a battle with a dragon.

9wOiE.jpg

PcxNl.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts