Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chadonraz

Horses are formidable opponents.

kccg1CM.jpg

That big fat quest arrow marker on my right is Vilkas, who attacked the horse mere seconds later. Overprotective much? :)

Abyssion

In the wake of Kodlak's decision Svogre struggled to accept it, so he travelled to gather his thoughts.
After countless days wandering and battling he finally accepted that this is his destiny, to lead the companions towards a brighter future and more glorious battles, but first he needed to change his appearance to one more befitting of "The Harbinger"
2013-09-01_00001.jpg
And with this acceptance of his fate, Svogre finally began to realise the potential that Kodlak and Vilkas had spoken much about.
2013-09-02_00003.jpg
2013-09-02_00004.jpg
2013-09-21_00002.jpg

Ian Jones

Just recently started playing around with taking screenshots, thought I'd share the results.

wJb5rc4.jpg

This is my player character trading blows against a Volkihar vamp in a random world encounter.No worries.Draughrs,vamps,dragon priests and their Undead kin are a cakewalk for a Necromage.

I thought I'd share these too.There are easy on the eyes and should engage your imagination without any risk of overdosing from too much cheese.Just 100% Skyrim-no mods-no frills-no fat.

Cv9Uc15.jpg

This picture reminds me of Christmas.I think if I give her a santa hat and give the upper atronach a carrot nose,a white,red,green scarf and a striped candy can in one hand,this would make a nice
Skyrim-themed Christmas greeting card thingy.Can you see it?

GzAYNRx.jpg

This screenshot is a shout-out to all other Necromages in this forum.It evokes a sense of the dark mystery of necromancy that they might appreciate given that necromancy is more about discovery and problem solving.

HnuT9qA.jpg

It has been said that a good musical or pictoral composition has repeating forms and shapes.I should have given her one those impractical armor mods that reveal a good deal of cleavage.You know!Two big moons,two big glowing hands,two big Boobs.But I think that would make her look more like a victim rather than a hero or worst-a fashion victim refugee from a japanese rpg .:confused:

KO9QZJg.jpg

FVH8Mju.jpg

I cannot decide whether to call these two pictures "Remula Darklightr-Bane of the Undead" or "Eat Daylight You Vampire Douchebags".Which?

W6vr4jf.jpg

Who needs colorful baubles or shiny jewelry when you have this?This is the only way for any self-respecting Skyrim girl to "accessorize" to give her that spiffy,sparkly glow plus it repels zombies and douchebag vampires at the same time.

1dlfXpn.jpg

This is my player character Darklightr participating in the first ever running of the Olympic torch across Skyrim.Anyone know a good Stamina potion recipe?

Patches

Just recently started playing around with taking screenshots, thought I'd share the results.

wJb5rc4.jpg

This is my player character trading blows against a Volkihar vamp in a random world encounter.No worries.Draughrs,vamps,dragon priests and their Undead kin are a cakewalk for a Necromage.

I thought I'd share these too.There are easy on the eyes and should engage your imagination without any risk of overdosing from too much cheese.Just 100% Skyrim-no mods-no frills-no fat.

Cv9Uc15.jpg

This picture reminds me of Christmas.I think if I give her a santa hat and give the upper atronach a carrot nose,a white,red,green scarf and a striped candy can in one hand,this would make a nice
Skyrim-themed Christmas greeting card thingy.Can you see it?

GzAYNRx.jpg

This screenshot is a shout-out to all other Necromages in this forum.It evokes a sense of the dark mystery of necromancy that they might appreciate given that necromancy is more about discovery and problem solving.

HnuT9qA.jpg

It has been said that a good musical or pictoral composition has repeating forms and shapes.I should have given her one those impractical armor mods that reveal a good deal of cleavage.You know!Two big moons,two big glowing hands,two big Boobs.But I think that would make her look more like a victim rather than a hero or worst-a fashion victim refugee from a japanese rpg .:confused:

KO9QZJg.jpg

FVH8Mju.jpg

I cannot decide whether to call these two pictures "Remula Darklightr-Bane of the Undead" or "Eat Daylight You Vampire Douchebags".Which?

W6vr4jf.jpg

Who needs colorful baubles or shiny jewelry when you have this?This is the only way for any self-respecting Skyrim girl to "accessorize" to give her that spiffy,sparkly glow plus it repels zombies and douchebag vampires at the same time.

1dlfXpn.jpg

This is my player character Darklightr participating in the first ever running of the Olympic torch across Skyrim.Anyone know a good Stamina potion recipe?
I think I love you....r computer. And your skills of screenshot-capturing rival the divines themselves o:

Auldjohn

Auldjohn, Champion of Zenithar
View attachment 13532
Post how your character looks in action! He/she could be posing, killing helpless villagers, jumping off a mountain to his/her doom... anything! Be imaginative to how you want to show your character. One image per character only, the rest can go in your album.

Feel free to create your album and upload images of your character(s) there. You can then link the image you want to represent your character here. Alternatively, post your character in our global album here.

To get us started, I'll post mine:

standalone

Attachments

• 72850_2013-06-10_00002.png
    72850_2013-06-10_00002.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 8

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts