Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
I keep playing the same character type over and over again (nord, alpha male or nord, sexy female). I'm MISSING OUT. You people are giving me some ideas on starting a new character.

until then... a video from my last playthrough

L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L

siggy

^Thanks mate.
Oh and I like that pic. It looks like the spoiled royal kid having a big cup of "shut the f@#k up" is about to get eaten.

Docta Corvina

It's true, the PC version really is another whole Skyrim experience - at least for me. I've loved all the little goofy and aesthetic things I've been able to do with it, with and without mods. When I first started playing this game on PC after I had it for Xbox, it was like a religious experience. Of some kind. :p When I was able to see the little bloodshot lines in people's eyes without being super-pressed up in their faces, I knew it was only going to get more amazing from there, graphics-wise. It hasn't disappointed.

Stone

Retired Moderator
VictoriaG:
Is the graphical difference huge if you compare the PC version with the PS3 version? :p
Oh by definitely.

I have both, and when I go onto Skyrim on PS3 the graphics look terrible.

I play Skyrim on PC on Ultra Graphics, and there's a huge different between that and the ones on PS3.

+ I use hd water textures, etc.

xaraan

Finally.... I got skyrim running on my bootcamped mac and even though I can't run it on crazy awesome settings it still looks better than console + mods. Oh this is so glorious. I love it.

My ranger character (breton): Methos -

2012-04-20_00020.jpg

2012-04-19_00013.jpg

2012-04-19_00011.jpg

2012-04-19_00007.jpg

My female rogue (breton again): Ivey -

2012-04-20_00007.jpg

2012-04-20_00004.jpg

2012-04-20_00003.jpg

Another rogue (yea, I know) (wood elf this time): Araeven

2012-04-20_00014.jpg

2012-04-20_00010.jpg

(Hard to tell because he isn't next to anyone, but I used the console to shrink him down so he is like maybe five feet tall ish)

And one shot of my Nord warrior: Kol

2012-04-20_00015.jpg

(I used the console to make him taller by a couple decimal points)

GasgGuitar

This game is fluffing sexy! :D
Just finished the Thief Guild quest line and I gotta say, being an Agent of Shadow is so awesome​
The Pilgrim's Path was kinda lame I mean if you read the book at the start of the quest which Gallus gives you, you already knew almost what to do in every test... but the fight with Mercer to get the Skeleton Key back was epic!!​
So im attaching a pic of how the battle ended... thats Chillrend in one hand and Nightingale Blade on the other one... that 2 seconds stun saved my life a few times​
I actually wanted to master Archery but I'm starting to like dual wield, hope I have enough perks! I think I will need something like 70 perks :rolleyes: (playing on master level, so much fun!)​
tesv2012042216152879.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts