Post your best Skyrim,Morrowind,Oblivion Screenshots here

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lucifer101

8D95AAC7245F0D85FA9A79B7FC7E37E860E1DA0B

7E3F303D7FE0F21B03928B29FAC56EF356355EA6

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
I'm still learning the ends and outs of the UFO cam (and I don't have an ENB preset yet) but these are my current favorites.

2014-01-17_00001.jpg

2014-01-01_00009.jpg

2015-08-16_00012.jpg

Nadir-Natesse

AStoicSarthis_zpsjbny250x.png

There were nine in total...

...Exotic dead poses are the best...

I lost it at that one.

Yeah, Bethesda is good at programming awesome death poses. I have a ton from Fallout 3 and Oblivion.

Ancano

High Justiciar
WOW What game is that from ^^^ and how'd you do that? XD

I've NEVER got EMB to work. Could someone please list the instructions in something any user can understand.

Nadir-Natesse

@STEVKAN Well, when I saw Jyrik getting up I knew I had to get the shot so I tfc 1'd the heck out of the console. xD

BTW the woman's face in the third screencap up is HILARIOUS.

Last edited:

Balomew

I've got a whole folder on my desktop dedicated to my most favorite Skyrim screenshots. These are my favorites of my favorites, the kind of screenshots that are background worthy. I don't use ENB because it would utterly ruin my computer and FPS. It looks beautiful enough anyhow. I can produce a list of mods if anyone is interested; though some of these screenshots are relatively old, I still get beautiful shots like these:

0yjMkRW.jpg

5NnweT0.jpg

Lla51hB.jpg

5a9xwaN.jpg

JQcdM0S.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts