Post release mod ideas

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I didn't play as a werewolf yet, but from what I have read, you can change into werewolf for 2 minutes or so whenever you want, once per 24 hours. Ok if werewolves weren't introduced earlier in the series, I would probably accept that the game creators had a different vision on the werewolves, than the typical one.. But come on, I think that bloodmoon story was pretty focused on these beasts, how the curse works etc, so now this easy version seems a little stupid :< Reminds me of Twilight werewolves actually.

I would love a mod that make lycanthropy works like in bloodmoon, you can't choose when you transform and this form stays for a longer time.
totally agree. you don't even take damage in the sun as full vampire too. it only stops regeneration of everything. well, that is pretty bad but still... I only go for the curse of the beast or the undead if there is some fear of downside. It would make things more interesting but now, it's designed to be all convenient.

Flamingtaco

totally agree. you don't even take damage in the sun as full vampire too. it only stops regeneration of everything. well, that is pretty bad but still... I only go for the curse of the beast or the undead if there is some fear of downside. It would make things more interesting but now, it's designed to be all convenient.
Are you sure you don't take damage? I heard it was exactly the same as oblivion

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Are you sure you don't take damage? I heard it was exactly the same as oblivion
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Vampirism

While outside during daylight, health, magicka and stamina will not regenerate.

it only affects regeneration and health/magicka/stamina total. you don't take damage and die. I like how they justify the different trait by saying that vampire disease in skyrim is Sanguinare Vampiris as opposed to Porphyric Hemophilia in Cyrodiil

Forumate

Some of these have already been requested but I thought I would list them again to show that there is a high interest for them.

-Craft your own arrows
-Craft weapons with Dragon bones/scales
-Use weapons/spells on horse back
-store items in the saddle bag on your horse
-Add in some new weapons like Spears, Crossbows and throwing knifes

Umbranar

I would like to see some mounted combat mods and other weapons aswell, especially the throwing knives. I am somewhat dissapointed at the lack of bound armor and the removal of spell creation. Any mod to implement some sort of Hand-to-Hand skill would be totally awesome, i miss my kajit monk/assasin from Oblivion.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts