New Feature Post Rating System

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you think this is a good addition?

• Hell yeah.

Votes: 45 76.3%
  • Meh. I don't like rating many posts.

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Nope. Useless.

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry Ren, I'm ignoring it altogether. Now I have to hunt for the LIKE icon in order to click it. When before it was just there. You might see this as not a big deal, but for me it is. And it's confusing that the LIKE icon is a thumbs up, when before it was a Green Arrow, which is now to Agree. It's just bells and whistles I feel the forum doesn't need. But, I won't argue against it anymore. As I said, I'll just ignore it.

Just for you, I've brought the like button back. I hope it's okay. :)

(sorry, other post randomly disappeared)

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, thanks Ren. I'm sorry I'm such a complainer. But, I've run my fair share of forums, so I open my mouth a bit more.

There. I've removed the like icon and now you can both like posts the good ol' fashioned way and if you want to rate it further you can agree/disagree etc with it.

I hope everyone's happy!

Stone

Retired Moderator
There. I've removed the like icon and now you can both like posts the good ol' fashioned way and if you want to rate it further you can agree/disagree etc with it.

I hope everyone's happy!
Works for me. ;)

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
Ehh, its good but i still dont see the pont in it.. i rather use the shoutbox then this if i wanna talk to people all day but even then my stupid computer wont auto refresh the shoutbox so its helpful at sometime

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
I do not agree with the disagree button.

It could harm peoples self-esteem!

EDIT: Well how did I know some ass would disagree with this
EDIT2: OK RENEGADER THAT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY, COPYING SOMEONE ELSE.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
If there is an Agree Button there has to be a Disagree Button, so which would you rather....
A Disagree Button or somebody posting that they Disagree with a post.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I'll agree to that.

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
I would actually agree with posting that you disagree with someone. FOR EXAMPLE: If we had a debate going on, and all people did was disagree or agree with the OP.

not v good debate

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts