• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jeruhmi

I think to expand this forum and bring in more people that a thing we may need is more categories/sections. Such as other games, music, graphics, videos, etc.

Just my thoughts :)

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
I agree although not yet. Doing such a thing would probably spread out discussions too thin and make the forum feel dead. Better to keep a few active sections than have like 30 dead ones. :p At least, while the sites still young..

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
You can always post in the lobby section for now, that's what everything else is for. :)

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Well what I'd suggest is, for a forum this size.. if you see 100+ threads about some particular topic, make a new section for it and move them all over. That seems like a suitable number for a smaller forum.. for a larger forum, you'd usually wait until there's a thousand or two. But yeah.

Jeruhmi

Well with the competition running I am sure this forum will be receiving an influx of members shortly. Many kids will want to get the game for free. We'll see :)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Off-Topic boards are nice but I would also suggest that we wait a bit more with them until the first wave of threads and impressions on the game arrived. Otherwise they might divert some of the attention :o

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I don't think our forum is big enough to need more gaming sections. I think we should be able to categorize threads in general sections... Like threads concerning quests, items, and stuff. Well, actually that would fit more under Tutorial section. Since Skyrim isn't out yet, the discussions are very general for now.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts