PS3 [Possible minor spoilers] Bounty quest glitched?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
I'm trying to complete a bounty quest to kill a Forsworn leader at a camp that I had cleared prior to receiving the Jarl's quest. Just a standard, randomized bounty quest.

The problem is, when I travel to the camp, no one is there. I don't remember clearing it before, but it was marked as cleared on my map and I've no doubt that I could have run through warhammering Forsworn in the face and kept going without thinking much about it.

I've tried fast travelling to a different location and waiting 15-20 in-game days, hoping the Forsworn would respawn, but no luck. Being that such bounty quest locations are randomized, I've tried rebooting my PS3 and restoring a save to accept the quest again, yet I've gotten the same (empty) location after a few tries.

Does anyone know of anything I can do, or am I just stuck? Thanks much.

[EDIT: I read somewhere that the respawn time for enemies and cleared dungeons in Skyrim is 30 days, so I travelled to the opposite side of the map and waited 60, for good measure. Still no Forsworn. :|]

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
Hate to bump a thread, but I'm still tossing around ideas and seeing what may work to fix this issue. Shame it happened on a PS3 with no console access. Tried waiting another 40 days in a different location, then sleeping 24 hours and checking again. Still no Forsworn. I'm about to delete the game cache and updates and reinstall them and see if that does anything. Will report results.

Also tried reverting to an older save, as far back as 30 hours of gameplay (the earliest save I have), and the camp had already been cleared. No respawning there, either.

Anyone else got any ideas? It should certainly be a respawning area. Dragon Bridge Overlook, that is.

[EDIT: Deleted and reinstalled the game data to no effect. I'm all out of ideas. It may seem like a minor issue, but I'm not interested in a broken game. Contemplating getting up and grabbing it for PC right now, like I should've done to begin with.]

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts