Possible HF Glitch, or normal glitch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zane

Ok, so I bought my land for Falkreth, and I've nearly upgraded it completely. I added the mannequin to the upstairs, I completed DG on this character and I placed the ancient falmer armor set on this mannequin.

later i decided to move it and put it in my wardrobe, so I did.

Then I left to go do some errands, once I got home and brought my kids some food - I noticed the ancient falmer armor on the mannequin again. I thought I forgot to take it off, but nope I now have two sets of the armor.

Don't know if this is a standard mannequin glitch, or if I'm just getting lucking lol.

XbSuper

It's a normal glitch, it happens when you put armor on the mannequin and then take it off w/o leaving the inventory screen, the next time you enter you're home, you will have a duplicate of that armor. This works with all types of armor, however, anything you enchanted or upgraded will lose the enchantment and armor bonus, and just be the vanilla item.

zane

=o

I wish I looked up glitches earlier, I dont wanna break the game, but this will help me with re-enchanting specific armors =3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts