Possibility of Tiber Septim in TESO

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Philluminati0n

The Shroud
This is something I've been thinking about since I found out that TESO will take place before the days of The Empire; What if at some point (I'm guessing it would probably take place in an expansion) we get to see the rise of Talos and the establishment of The Empire? Personally, I think this would be kind of cool. How would you guys feel about this?

utael

Way too far back for that this takes place 1000 year prior to skyrim the septim line isn't even royalty yet.

Philluminati0n

The Shroud
Way too far back for that this takes place 1000 year prior to skyrim the septim line isn't even royalty yet.

I suppose it would be a bit too far back seeing as The Alliance War starts 246 years before Talos was born, but it would be interesting if they decided to take the game that far.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Sorry but TESO takes place around 400 of that Era. Maybe late. Tibey came in 800

There would have to be a major time shift, and we all know nonting like that's never happened on Tamriel before.
Okay, is it me, or is the whole megaserver thing basically technology catching up with the concept of a Dragonbreak? It's actually possible for there to be 9 separate Emperors simultaneously, one of each race. Ponder that.

{Scoffs} Talos, ha!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
There would have to be a major time shift, and we all know nonting like that's never happened on Tamriel before.
Okay, is it me, or is the whole megaserver thing basically technology catching up with the concept of a Dragonbreak? It's actually possible for there to be 9 separate Emperors simultaneously, one of each race. Ponder that.

{Scoffs} Talos, ha!

I think there is going to be just one emperor. I don't actually get what you mean

I think there is going to be just one emperor. I don't actually get what you mean
Instead of there being several dierent servers, there's a Mserver, with "Shards" you can play mostly with your friends. This also means multiple instances in the same area, including the capture of Imperial City. It's possible for all 3 to own the throne simultaneously, however, this fits in with the lore of a Dragon Break. You can't see the other timelines from your PoV, and DK if you will be able to switch between Shards. Possibly with different Alters on the same account, so you could be 3 Emperors, one for each faction, though that would be a lot of Alliance points, and competition. Also, the capitol can always get re-captured, for a new Empeor. There basically is no canon on who wins the Alliance War.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Remember, there is time travel in this game to an extent. One of the quests makes you go back in time and kill someone... lol I forgot the details...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts