POLL'S CLOSED!! HERE ARE YOUR CHARACTERS!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Steve House

OK the polls are in and it's time to show the character(s) that you all voted for.

Race: This was a tie between Argonian and Breton

Sex: Male

Class: Also a tie between Warrior and Thief

What I will do is make TWO characters since we have ties with race and class.

First Character:

Female, Breton, Warrior ....requested and fulfilled :p ...

Second Character:

Male, Argonian, Thief

I'll post follow up stories for both characters. I'll switch off and on with them and take different paths so that they are not the same story. Thanks for participating and check back for thieir stories if interested!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Could you please make the Breton Warrior a female :3 ? As you can read in your respective threads this would then be exactly the character that I was looking forward to. Also, if there are any differences between playing as a female and playing as a male you could tell us about them!

Steve House

Could you please make the Breton Warrior a female :3 ? As you can read in your respective threads this would then be exactly the character that I was looking forward to. Also, if there are any differences between playing as a female and playing as a male you could tell us about them!

actually thats a good idea...since i'm making two...why cant one be female? I Will do this for you Demut...not a problem at all :) will edit first post..

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Too bad I forgot to choose “Bosmer” in the original poll because that’s what I originally had in mind XD A short, female warrior ... a contradiction on two legs.

Travis

So was the idea of making her a Brenton, just to have a contradiction of initial skill sets, or to increase the difficult, or to just do something that not a lot of people will be doing? I actually think it's a great idea... then you can use magic to heal yourself and maybe buff yourself and your weapons and stuff.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I laughed at the idea of a really short, female warrior who is actually more suited for magic so I guess that’s why I went with it. But your explanation about it increasing the difficulty is of course a nice pretense that makes it sound like a more serious proposal than it actually is xD

Steve House

lol...yea thats kinda funny...didnt even dawn on me about the race specifics lmao...ah well...it'll still be fun lol

Travis

Well, I look forward to hearing how it goes. I wanna see some screenshots of this midget brenton warrior. Hilarious

nick

Well, I look forward to hearing how it goes. I wanna see some screenshots of this midget brenton warrior. Hilarious
i would like to add that their are some very famous short warriors, the dwarf in lord of the rings, frodo, actually, no frodo all he did was walk and get tricked by golem. but the dwarf was pretty bad ass!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts