[poll] what would you add to the upcoming dlc if you could only pick one

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what would you add to the dlc

• ability to have/adopt children

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • ability to kill children

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • multiplayer

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • dragon weapons

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • ability to start your own faction

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • fletching

• ability to have a job

• crossbows

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • hardcore mode

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

getkeith

if in the upcoming dlc you had to choose one of the following things to add to the game what would you choose

Dvalin

Definately create your own faction. That would set your creativity on fire to design your own bandit gang of sorts. I would like to see multiplayer vs mode but that will never happen. To many areas of game mechanics would have to be retooled. (mostly the slow time perks and shouts) but its an awesmoe thought.
I think hardcore mode can be achieved with personal discipline. Its your choice not to fast travel or use exploits, and your choice to play on master. Just set some rules for yourself and it'll be plenty hardcore ;)

Completely unrelated question...What does "bump" mean. I've seen it multiple times in the forums and don't have a clue. ty in advance

getkeith

by create your own faction i mean like start from scratch and have to build up towns a recruit ppl and it in the end, end up like the storm cloaks or dark brotherhood or somewhere along them lines. and a bump is just like a useless post tht bumps your thread to the top of the first page on a forums list

Evina

Can't it be all of them?

getkeith

well i mean dont we all wish but the odds of that are rare so if you had to pick only one what would it be

J'Sabbah

I picked multiplayer, not because it would be the best move for the game (i don't think it would), but simply because for me it would add the most longevity. It's not really something that could be done in a DLC I think and stands out to all the others. Out of the others I'd pick the factions one

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Definately creat your own faction. That would set your creativity on fire to design your own bandit gang of sorts. I would like to see multiplayer vs mode but that will never happen. To many areas of game mechanics would have to be retooled. (mostly the slow time perks and shouts) but its an awesmoe thought.
I think hardcore mode can be achieved with personal discipline. Its your choice not to fast travel or use exploits, and your choice to play on master. Just set some rules for yourself and it'll be plenty hardcore ;)

Completely unrelated question...What does "bump" mean. I've seen it multiple times in the forums and don't have a clue. ty in advance

What he said ^^

Cosmic

Sexy Unicorn
Killing children, there's a law about that somewhere in real life. That's why there are no children in GTA/Saints Row, and in the Fallout Series just like TES there are kids but you can't hurt them.

Anyways, I would more like an area expansion and a small storyline and some side quests. And of course more dungeons. Since Cyrodiil and Morrowind are already halfway generated, I think one of them would be good, and then maybe Atmora. That'd be awesome in my opinion.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Multiplayer. If they made it so you couldn't use certain shouts, you couldn't kill other players, couldn't pickpocketed them, etc, it could be pretty epic.

The way I see it, it would be mostly co-op, as well as just hanging out talking with each other (like going into an Inn and sitting at a table with a couple other people), with the occasional brawl. It'd be pretty fun if you could do something like hang out at the door of Bleak Falls Barrow and offer to help newbies complete the quest regarding the Golden Claw and/or the Dragonstone, or lead them into the deepest, most dangerous part of one of the burial crypts and strengthen the enemies to troll the player.

Honestly, just the sheer idea of being able to ride a horse along with some other players and look for dragons to fight as a group sounds awesome.

TickerTocker3

I'd love the ability to be able to tame and ride dragons or at least control one and have it fight with you and be able to send it commands like attack a certain town or camp.

Blackst0rm

I chose have a job.

Id be a stolen goods dealer at my shady shop in some dark area of a town lol

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I'd love the ability to be able to tame and ride dragons or at least control one and have it fight with you and be able to send it commands like attack a certain town or camp.

... I'm inclined to think that you haven't completed the main quest, 'cause you do get a Shout to call a dragon to fight for you.

However, it WOULD be nice if Odahviing acted more like a follower if you preferred, rather than coming in until hostiles either leave your range or are killed.

Niflheimr

Ability to wear two rings. Seriously, I fluffing hate Skyrim for not allowing us to wear two wrongs. fluffing hell we can duel wield a fluffing pair of axes but we can't wear two rings? Ehhhh.

Also it would be nice to spice up the jobs. For example if you are cutting wood it would be lovely if cutting the wood would depend on the timing you click to swing your axe, and if you time it wrong you don't get firewood.

And having children would be nice.

Niflheimr

I'm sorry for may I sound like a closed minded idiot, but as a fan of the Elder Scrolls series and someone who played TES for ages, I shall stand against any idea of turning the game into an online game, or worse a MMORPG. It would be nice to have online features like Dark/Demon's Souls, but that's as much as I would like it to go.
I'm probably one of the few RPG lovers who hate MMORPGs, absolutely hate them.

Slow Rider

Ability to have children. And since I have some in real life, I would also like the ability to kill them in Skyrim so I can quit fantasizing about it.:D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts