[Poll] werewolfs...did everyone choose ta be one or did some not???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

werewolfs...did everyone choose ta be one or did some not???

• Total voters

ra666x

no stone left unturned

firstly dunt realli like the idea of bein a wolf havin ta drink blood ta stay alive n all dat
secondly it defaults u of gainin bonuses from sleepin??? is there any bonuses or plus ta bein werewolf??? ano u get a rush of animal in u but she jus said it doesnt last long???so is it worth it???
wat has the outside world gotta say about this situation ta help thee make up mi mind?

thanks for all the replys n help in this matter =]x

J'Sabbah

I didn't like being a werewolf either, I thought it was lame and abandoned the character, but I believe the main bonus (other than wolf-form ) is that you are immune to diseases. But I never really found them to be a problem...

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lycanthropy_(Skyrim)

Static

I completed the companion's quest-line and cured myself of it: I like my well-rested bonus, and as an Argonian I was already fairly safe against diseases.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I kept the werewolf thing because of the disease resistance. Coupled with the fact that you don't have random forced changes to beast form, it seemed a win-win. I never sleep, so well-rested didn't matter to me so much. And werewolves don't have to drink blood to stay alive. You're thinking of vampires. The vampire thing, I've read, is a total pain.

ra666x

no stone left unturned

firstly dunt realli like the idea of bein a wolf havin ta drink blood ta stay alive n all dat
secondly it defaults u of gainin bonuses from sleepin??? is there any bonuses or plus ta bein werewolf??? ano u get a rush of animal in u but she jus said it doesnt last long???so is it worth it???
wat has the outside world gotta say about this situation ta help thee make up mi mind?

Doomy

Nope - I went to previous save and abandoned Companions - Will do it with another character, but not that one.

ra666x

no stone left unturned

Uselessbass

I stayed a warewolf I hardly use it anymore but when I first became one it saved my bacon in a few dungeons I'll hang onto it again as a last resort for battles

DirtySki

Premium Member
Kept it. Disease resist is nice. Once your level capped, the well rested thing isnt helpful. Id recommend saving the guy in Ill Met By Moonlight if you decide to go moon-born tho. Hircine gives you a ring that allows you to change as many times a day as you'd like.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
My Nord character is a werewolf, I keep it around just so I can be resistant to disease (although I have acquired a disease) so I may cure myself. The actual beastform is only useful if you want to trek long distances, other than that it is actually quite weak.

ra666x

no stone left unturned
wow thanks all=] a woulda replyed sooner but the page dunt auto update n a thought how can anyone not have a comment about werewolfs=]
it seems u all chose ta have a look at bein werewolfs n most if not all are happy with the advantages didnt kno it helped with desese wat a brucey bonus=]
yeh sab a was bit worried about not feelin the same charictor tis why a had a pitstop in the first place n asked the question thanks for thinkin same a dunt feel as stupid now=]
static=] ya idea seems bout best idea so recon a will take that up have little fun with it then cure miself of the curse=]cheers for that=]
cheers for reply rayven one quick question rayven how the heck u change into werewolf in first place? a jus went into that tower after drank n took those silver werewolf killers out now 10hrs back on mi own with full ta brim load a crawlin sppewd but still have no idea how ta change into them???? thought would say after a helped her???
doomy yeh a saved jus before a drank as well was lookin at wat happens till a got some feedback n decided for long term thanks=]
uselessbass yeh a saw one of the shield brothers turn into one earlier ta fight like 6 doods with ease n a thought it was pretty awesome ..jus when got opportunity ta be one wasnt sure =]
dirty ski=] hey wats all that about moonlight n moon-born??? cheers=]

ra666x

no stone left unturned
n ps pardon am a noob ta this sight n realli still not quite sure how it works n stuff yet oh that reminds thee rayven yeh a will apreciate the help was havin trouble even postin n find the post in the first place tiz why a seemed ta have sent it twice cuz a couldnt find it =]] thanks

ra666x

no stone left unturned
hey nightmare shadow ta for post didnt know it helps u treck for long while sounds good if could work out how ta change into it in the first place???? would be kl if it helped with str also n let ya carry more without makin u crawl everywhere will full pack=]]]

ra666x

no stone left unturned
This made my head hurt. Im gonna take a nap.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
hahaha ya funni have a awesome kip=] zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
n try not ta dream bout skyrim lol

brandon

dude im sorry but its hard to figure out what your trying to say. but if your doing the companion quest and dont take the wolf blood then you cant do anymore missions for them. you have to become a werewolf to advance in the companions. i did just so i didnt have to carry any cure disease potions and not getting sick helps alot. it also cures vampirism. i was playing as a vamp for almost a week and got tired of being ran out of town when i forgot to feed.

Maz

Like above poster said-If you want to finish the Companions quests you are forced to become a werewolf. Luckily you can get cured the quest after.
I never rest in a bed, so having increased skills doesnt concern me; I never become a werewolf, I just use the passive 100% resistance to disease. Ever so useful for combating that damned rockjoint

andrea

Like above poster said-If you want to finish the Companions quests you are forced to become a werewolf. Luckily you can get cured the quest after.
I never rest in a bed, so having increased skills doesnt concern me; I never become a werewolf, I just use the passive 100% resistance to disease. Ever so useful for combating that damned rockjoint

that disease resistance is kinda useless anyway, there's like a billion shrines that cure all diseases (except vampirism) and give you a bonus, so no big deal

brandon

true but you dont always realize you catch any disease. and when your in the middle of a fight out numbered and out gunned is the wrong time to wonder why your stamina/majika/health is going away so fast.

Maz

that disease resistance is kinda useless anyway, there's like a billion shrines that cure all diseases (except vampirism) and give you a bonus, so no big deal

It's just good, if I'm, say, in the middle of a dungeon and out of potions, being assured I won't get diseased is good. I'm very much a fan of passive bonuses, mainly because I'm so damned lazy :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts