Please need help with a Build

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chaomas

I been reading thru these posts and i like the Blood Knight, The Harbinger Fury, BUT i'm looking for an evil warrior/werewolf build i want either the sword and board type or go the strong type of a two hander sword or mace, with heavy armour, block, destruction, ( smithing and enchanting which i'm not really sure on yet cause i'm still confused on those two how hard they are to do) no alchemy, ill be buying al my potions etc... more i think abut it looks like The blood Knight Build is way i may go but add in the werewolf form.

Does anyone else have an good evil type warrior builds and what perks to take, please?

post all your builds and perks to take or give me the url of the build for me to go check, i'm still new to this game pretty much, been dong some builds and playing and just messing up badly and dying more than i can count rofl

OH 1 more thing i see people lists races and i have the strategy book and on ps3 system i don't have the new DLC yet but how or where or what is a Dunmer and Altmer races i cant find them to play those two races ??? i don't see that race to choose at character creation screen.

tyvm for letting a noob like me to ask so many questions, i just need some help on builds, 'm tired of dying all the time, i just cant comprehend on what perks to take and what perks are total waste and needs to be ignored.,

mrlymric

I been reading thru these posts and i like the Blood Knight, The Harbinger Fury, BUT i'm looking for an evil warrior/werewolf build i want either the sword and board type or go the strong type of a two hander sword or mace, with heavy armour, block, destruction, ( smithing and enchanting which i'm not really sure on yet cause i'm still confused on those two how hard they are to do) no alchemy, ill be buying al my potions etc... more i think abut it looks like The blood Knight Build is way i may go but add in the werewolf form.

Does anyone else have an good evil type warrior builds and what perks to take, please?

post all your builds and perks to take or give me the url of the build for me to go check, i'm still new to this game pretty much, been dong some builds and playing and just messing up badly and dying more than i can count rofl

OH 1 more thing i see people lists races and i have the strategy book and on ps3 system i don't have the new DLC yet but how or where or what is a Dunmer and Altmer races i cant find them to play those two races ??? i don't see that race to choose at character creation screen.

tyvm for letting a noob like me to ask so many questions, i just need some help on builds, 'm tired of dying all the time, i just cant comprehend on what perks to take and what perks are total waste and needs to be ignored.,

the Blood Knight, Harbinger Fury looks like the build you want, as far as werewolf that's no problem just do the Companions Quest line and you can become a werewolf, so it wont hurt your build, and since you wanting play evil type then that be perfect to have in your build. when later on in quests as you level up be good idea to get sneak to 100 by doing one of the quick sneak ways of levelling it up very fast and throwing stealth in wouldn't hurt, just go thru the DB's and Thieves guild, just cause your a warrior doesn't mean you cant do the DB and Thieves quests AND HUGE plus doing the thieves quest line and when you get to the part of getting the skeleton key quest once get the key DO NOT turn in the quest and use the key through out game till your lock pick is100 then turn in the skeleton key.

Now as far as Dunmer its just another saying for being a Dark Elf race and opposite of dunmer is altmer anothr saying for High Elf race.

Smithing and Enchantment and even alchemy is minor skills to take BUT will not hurt your class since there is ALOT of places to find awesome armor and weapons and enchanting is really really really easy, just look for a guide on enchanting
and alchemy is the slow tedious skill in game i never bother with alchemy i just buy the potions since if you do the thieves quest line then you can steal everything you can get away with then fence them and BAMM money for potions.

One for advice, i would strongly consider taking Illusion skill to just least be able to have invisibility for those OH plops i'm in trouble i need to get away, so run then cast invis lol and there you go, your all set to be one very badass warrior, have a great day

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts