• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jomara

Okey,so here's the thing.When you finish first quest for Isran in the Dawnguard,and you take Serana to Harkon and all that,Harkon gives you a choice to become a vampire.I said yes,and when he trained me,i passed and everything was fine when i was a vampire lord.But,when i used a reverse form,and went to do a task than Harkon gave me,to speak with that other vampire,he told me like how dare you show your face here being a mortal?WHAAT?? I am not a mortal i have the vampire lord spell and everything.So i did a couple of times and saw that it's not working,and went for the dawnguard,until soul crain,when i couldn't get in so Serana asked me to become a vampire ,i said yes.And again i got the spell,and entered soul crain buy still in eyes of everyone else i am a human.THE WORST THING is that i can't cure myself!When I go to Fallion ,he won't speak about curing me.I don't have that line in the dialogue! I became a werewolf,and now i'm both werewolf and vampire! I don't know what to do,i can't load the game ,because i saved it just before i turned near the soul crain portal.A reeeeeeealy can't go over darkfall passage and all that stuff

Jomara

I wrote what you told me in the console and it worked! THANK YOU SO MUCH,YOU ACTUALY SAVED MY LIFE! LIKE REALLY SAVED IT! Thanks so much!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts