• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Conrad137

I am stuck on Liberation of Skyrim. I talked to Ulfric Stormcloak, now i need to talk to galmar at the falkreath camp. Guess what? He's not there. He is nowhere to be found, just like a solution for this glitch. The only thing I've read anywhere on the internet is to go back to windhelm and talk to Ulfric, then run (not fast travel) to the camp. Did that, with no luck. I am not playing on PC so no codes will work for me. Im level 47 and am getting the sad sad fact that I might have to start all over.... Not happy, need a fix please!!

If you haven't done the main questline then doing 'season unending' may well fix the problem for you. It worked for me once.

Those war quests are so damn buggy. I always make manual saves before talking to anyone quest related once I start doing them now.

Conrad137

I can't go back, I got this quest a long time ago and just left it on the back burner. Also Toytown I read some thing on the net about that quest causing problems like this but I have already done it. I tried to submit a bug report on this to Bethesda, but of course, like everything else that they make, their website has a glitch were the "submit button doesn't work." So yeah... Gonna have to start all over.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts