Please HELP! Skyrim not starting new games/loading saves

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Alznorg

I believe it is somehow mod- related, but I have deleted all skyrim content on my computer and reinstalled skyrim several times but to no avail. I have also verified game cache, and it does nothing but say 1 file will be reaquired. Basically, if I decide to make a new character, It goes smooth in the opening scene until the imperial captain says to step up when she calls your name. Unfortunantly, at this point, it freezes and skyrim stops responding. I have deleted all mods, unsubbed from them, and this still happens. If I check my Skyrim.ini it says

"GeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information."

I have searched for this txt, and have not found it. It would be extremely appreciated if someone could help, because i simply am unable to play this game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts