Xbox 360 Please help me (missing companion)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

0Mike0B

So I picked up Ria from the companions as a follower a while back and she went missing a long time a go, I checked everywhere for her and could not find her, she did not leave back home a couple days after being lost which means that I can't find her and I can't get another follower, making completing Boethia's calling a lost cause. I can't seem to boot her out of the follower spot no matter what I do but I recall when doing the companions quest line that when you did the quest with vilkas he became your follower forcibly and kicked whoever was there currently out, are there any other quests like that out there that can help me get rid of my damn non-existent follower?

tragik

Premium Member
there is a mission in dawnstar where you have to work with a priest to help the people with the dreams.. if you have a follower, they will stay outside while you work with the priest..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts