Playing as a Red Guard

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zombiejunkie

So I began a Red Guard character and I am focusing on Bow and One-Handed Swords. For magic I am using flames but due to carrying too many items I am forced to leave stuff behind and the go back to reclaim it. I purchased bounded weapon book and for the most part its great and I noticed that there is a bound bow spell as well. Can I use bound one-hander and bow but still be an efficient Red Guard in Battles?

Titanburner

Premium Member
So I began a Red Guard character and I am focusing on Bow and One-Handed Swords. For magic I am using flames but due to carrying too many items I am forced to leave stuff behind and the go back to reclaim it. I purchased bounded weapon book and for the most part its great and I noticed that there is a bound bow spell as well. Can I use bound one-hander and bow but still be an efficient Red Guard in Battles?
I'm going to say at the lower levels yes, but from what i've read around the net the bounded items really handicap you at higher levels and stronger mobs. I'd stay clear of it. Just my own opinion.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts