1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC Planning roleplay

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Puffin, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Puffin

Puffin New Member

Hey, I wanted to start a roleplay, though roleplaying here seemed a little scarce, so I wanted to check if anyone would be interested in one. That's what I came here in the first place for, really, see if it works out! Just looking for a casual 1x1 kind as a warm-up, and I can do most kinds, though if you want something a little more serious and set in stone, I'd be cool with that. :)

I'm quite descriptive, I will be likely matching the amount you type along the way. If you're interested don't be scared, I never bite :) my character is in the character profiles thread

2. JRMoosePaul

JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

I’m down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Restless

Restless Well-Known Member

I'm down. Been a while since I got into writing (and currently working on another project, too), so I'd be a lil' rusty.

4. Puffin

Puffin New Member

Alright, sorry if I'm late with replies as I'm busy sometimes and it might be harder for me to get on until next week! Anyway would either of you like to plan or just jump straight into something? I usually am no good with planning so just going with the flow works for me. But if you're more organised than that then I can do whatever works :)

5. Restless

Restless Well-Known Member

I just need to know what setting, and if we're on a quest or not.

6. JRMoosePaul

JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

Let’s vote for which province first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Puffin

Puffin New Member

No probs! Since my character travels, anywhere that's convenient for your character works as well. They can be in any province or setting so as long as it's nothing too crazy, it will not be in Coldharbour for example since my character can't really get there. No quests unless you want one, for example character can hire yours as a mercenary, I can come up with anything. :)
    Send me your characters or post brief information on them and I can work things out :)