Pictures of Skyrim manual

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xWinterIsComing

Someone managed to get their hands on a Skyrim manual, and they took pictures of it. Pictures are here. Some of the pictures are blurry, but you can see most of them. 38 pictures in total. Oh and they are not in order.

Jeruhmi

Pfft, that's not that great of a giveaway. Maybe it also came with a pre-order of the game. Well that person was lucky.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Must ... not ... look.

Those of you who couldn’t resist, are there spoilers in there? Or just plain controls and HUD explanations?

Jeruhmi

Must ... not ... look.

Those of you who couldn’t resist, are there spoilers in there? Or just plain controls and HUD explanations?
All I could see is basically the normal boring stuff that comes with a game manual. HUD, controls, basics, etc.
It's blurry so there's not much to see.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Must ... not ... look.

Hah. I managed not to look pictures. Well, I did have a quick glance on the first, but that was it. IF we know everything before the we get the game, what's the point of buying it? :p

Flamingtaco

How on earth did they get their hands on this though?
How do any spoilers get released? Consider the fact that skyrim is available on torrent sites for xbox. Some people are just magical little leprechauns I guess.

Travis

I just read the part about cooking (first pic in the series), then realized I might spoil some stuff, so I skimmed the rest. I can't wait to play this game. The more I post here, and look at some of the content posted here, like this, the more excited I am getting.

Flamingtaco

I just read the part about cooking (first pic in the series), then realized I might spoil some stuff, so I skimmed the rest. I can't wait to play this game. The more I post here, and look at some of the content posted here, like this, the more excited I am getting.
It won't spoil any new features or story elements. All it really does is explain certain gameplay mechanics which can actully be helpful and controls for xbox version. Its a pretty decent length manual compared to most which are pretty much just controls and warranty info.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts