Pickpocketing Exploit! 1-100 Easy~~

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Joey

Find a criminal in a jail cell that cant be opened, after doing so make sure you have a decent amount of money on you. Deposit anywhere from 100-900 coins on him(start small because you may be lower level than i was when i found this out), then just take them back and whalla! already 1 insta level!

If you enjoyed this and it helped please feel free to like it ^.^

shelder

hmm im pretty sure someones already posted this, sure ive seen it already and they said the jail that has the guy (Riften if i recall)

Joey

yes black briar guy, unfortunately he bugs sometimes, where as the random encounter criminals just stand there and enjoy you in their pockets ;) Black Briar calls for the guards and that kinda gets ugly in my shoes then you cant pickpocket him till you drop your bounty, in my scenario these criminals dont do anything just they are not there for long.

Oh and the other guy didnt suggest gold, he suggested whatever you could find to put in his pockets :p

Joey

haha very true ;)

Joey

sorry mate, bit new to the skyrimforums as you might of seen ;P

DragonBorn

Thankyou :) I'm going to start no so riften right?

Joey

it doesnt matter which hold. you just need to find a prisoner in a cell that cant be picklocked

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts