1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Spoiler Pickaxe

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by mrlymric, Jan 20, 2013.

1. mrlymric

mrlymric Active Member

I did the quest to retrieve the ancient nordic pickaxe, i did not think i would need it, so i sold it long time ago, now im on the deathbrand quest and i need the ancient nordic pickaxe to mine thru to next chamber Gyldenhul Barrow.

Where can i get another ancient nordic pickaxe , please ?
  2. Saozig

Saozig Hippy

Just a friendly tip: there's a subforum for the Dragonborn DLC--if you have any questions relating to it, it's best to post there.

According to the Skyrim Wikia - Ancient Nordic Pickaxe - The Elder Scrolls Wiki:

I would try the blacksmith in the Skaal village myself. It won't be cheap--the base value is 500g, and if your Speech skill isn't very high, it'll be more than that. But that seems like less trouble to hunting one down in the other locations, as it doesn't seem these other places are guaranteed to have them.
  3. mrlymric

mrlymric Active Member

Ah yes, i totally forgot about the dawnguard subforum, sorry about that. I will remember that next time :)

I will do a search on the map for the Skaal village and go get me one, my speech is 100 plus i have little bit over 50000 gold so money is no problem for me since i don't have anything to spend it on , rofl.

Tyvm again for the reminder and help :):):)