• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mrlymric

I did the quest to retrieve the ancient nordic pickaxe, i did not think i would need it, so i sold it long time ago, now im on the deathbrand quest and i need the ancient nordic pickaxe to mine thru to next chamber Gyldenhul Barrow.

Where can i get another ancient nordic pickaxe , please ?

Saozig

Hippy
Just a friendly tip: there's a subforum for the Dragonborn DLC--if you have any questions relating to it, it's best to post there.

According to the Skyrim Wikia - Ancient Nordic Pickaxe - The Elder Scrolls Wiki:

• There may be one in the ruins of Fort Frostmoth.
  • The smith of Skaal Village, Baldor sells them.
  • One may be in Miraak Temple Sanctum.
  • One may be at Northshore Landing in a (novice) locked chest or in a chest under the waterfall.
  • Might spawn randomly in the Damphall Mine North of Bloodskal Barrow. At the very end of the mine there is a Lord Reaver that holds a key to the (master) locked treasure room where it may be located.
  • One has also been found in the chest at Usha's Camp.
  • One may spawn in Vahlok's Tomb, in the chest in front of the Word Wall.
  • In Benkongerike cave on North part of Island. In chest under Word Wall for Cyclone.
  • A unique one is held by Ralis.

I would try the blacksmith in the Skaal village myself. It won't be cheap--the base value is 500g, and if your Speech skill isn't very high, it'll be more than that. But that seems like less trouble to hunting one down in the other locations, as it doesn't seem these other places are guaranteed to have them.

mrlymric

Ah yes, i totally forgot about the dawnguard subforum, sorry about that. I will remember that next time :)

I will do a search on the map for the Skaal village and go get me one, my speech is 100 plus i have little bit over 50000 gold so money is no problem for me since i don't have anything to spend it on , rofl.

Tyvm again for the reminder and help :):):)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts