• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

reddeadfriend

freelance assassin
O.k so i adopted Runa Fair Shield and after a few days she ran up to me saying that she didn't know i had a dog and if she could keep him....the thing is...i don't have a dog follower....only serana...anyone know why? and she better not be calling serana a dog!

WOW , That is so funny, I have things happen like that sometimes . :D Ya never know what the kid's in Sky Rim are gonna drag in the front door.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Mine are yet to bring home a pet. Though I can't blame them as my house seems to be the favourite meeting point for dragons, vampires and bandits. I swear my roof has a big red target painted on it :sadface:

Oh, I did have a skeever infestation in my celler but the kids didn't seem to be interested in any of those.

Mine are yet to bring home a pet. Though I can't blame them as my house seems to be the favourite meeting point for dragons, vampires and bandits. I swear my roof has a big red target painted on it :sadface:

Oh, I did have a skeever infestation in my celler but the kids didn't seem to be interested in any of those.

Sounds like you setted in Lakeview Manor , That place is constantly under attack . Even Vamps with those cute Little teeth they have , before I knock them out and burn them to a toasty lil crisp:D I would come help ya Kitty if I could ;)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Sounds like you setted in Lakeview Manor , That place is constantly under attack . Even Vamps with those cute Little teeth they have , before I knock them out and burn them to a toasty lil crisp:D I would come help ya Kitty if I could ;)

Yes I am at Lakeview Manor. Candy to all things evil :eek: My poor cow needs some serious therapy.
On a happier note, my chickens re-spawned after they fell fowl to some bandits.
see what I did there... heheheee...!;)

Wouldn't it be COOL if skyrim was a multi player game!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts