• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
Here's mine feel free to add yours.

People who stay in the middle lane of the motorway when there is no reason too.

The smoking ban in pubs.

The price of petrol.

My neighbour one side of me complaining all the fuc#ing time if it's not one thing it's another.

Justin Bieber.

Potholes in the road the council wont fix.

People that judge you when they dont even know you.

When i let my mates use my vinyl records and they put them back in the wrong sleeve.

People that lie.

X factor/Mr Cowell.

People that order 3 rounds of drinks for about 20 people so it takes fuc#ing ages to get served.

Steam not working when I only have a spare 30 mins or so to play a game.

People that cheat.

Someone on my street has a cat that thinks my back garden is it's toilet.

Halkin

pzzzztt
when someone takes forever to rummage around in their purse/wallet and pay for their stuff in small coins (old people)

old people

pants that look like they have been shat in, pull that stuff up ffs

tinny music on mobile phones

shop assistants who ask if you want a bag, no i really do have seventeen arms and will carry all this home

people who dont walk up escalators

Stephen Daidalus

Man, I thought this thread was something else entirely. I was going to post about how I hated when my brother's dog always used to wander into my bedroom and eat my gf's knickers if she dropped them on the floor...

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Pet peeves, I trust? The term differs across the globe. Anywho...

- The current state of Top 40 music..
- MTV (honestly, can that even be considered as television...?)
- Washington, D.C.
- People at the drive-thru who can't speak a word of English.
- Excessive whining.
- Parents who force their kids against their will into doing or being something, whether it be a profession, a religion, or anything else. How heartless do you have to be to deny your own children the freedom to do as they please?
- My school and hometown/area.
- People who can't speak proper English. "Hey yo" means nothing, nor does "swag", "yolo", or any of that. My ears have actually bled from hearing such primitive dialect.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
People who post misleading thread titles

Stephen Daidalus

People who believe that their way of doing superficial or unimportant things, such as their way of speaking or dressing, is the only correct one, and find it necessary to point out their perceived superiority to others who look or act differently.

Fishmann

Pet peeves, I trust? The term differs across the globe. Anywho...

- The current state of Top 40 music..
- MTV (honestly, can that even be considered as television...?)
- Washington, D.C.
- People at the drive-thru who can't speak a word of English.
- Excessive whining.
- Parents who force their kids against their will into doing or being something, whether it be a profession, a religion, or anything else. How heartless do you have to be to deny your own children the freedom to do as they please?
- My school and hometown/area.
- People who can't speak proper English. "Hey yo" means nothing, nor does "swag", "yolo", or any of that. My ears have actually bled from hearing such primitive dialect.

"Proper English"

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Yuppies.

People that blame everything on "the govment", while sending their kids to public school, driving on public roads, and sucking every dime they can out of social welfare programs.

Reality television.

Hollywood remakes.

Animal abusers.

Sunlight.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Motorists who don't use their indicators (to which I say, "You spent all that money on your car and it didn't even come with turn signals.") or use them just before turning abruptly.

Political correctness.

Smug people who think they're morally or intellectually superior to everyone else.

Gossip magazines and reality shows.

Filthy and disgusting kitchens and bathrooms. :eek: Doesn't have to be squeaky clean, but at least make it somewhat sanitary.

Watered-down coffee. :mad:

Docta Corvina

• People who drive like they're Mr. Magoo, and refuse to exit the left lane no matter how far UNDER the speed limit they're going.
  • People who like to be deliberate assholes to other motorists.
  • Overly vain people and narcissists. They are pretty close to the very top of my All-Time Pet Peeves list, really. I just wrote them third here because, well, I could.
  • People who hurt children or animals. With these, it goes way beyond 'pet peeves' though, obviously. They're at the top of my "Most Despicable Assholes Ever That I Want to Destroy" list.
  • Shallowness.
  • Ignorance (Especially the willful kind.)
  • A lack of basic courtesy to others. Things like holding the elevator doors open if you see me rapidly approaching and there is STILL room. Sorry, but, it shouldn't be a gendered thing either. Ladies can hold the elevator doors and whatnot for other ladies. It's not just a "manly chivalric" thing. It's basic bloody courtesy.
I have many pet peeves, but these are a handful.

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
People that judge you when they dont even know you.

51wwll.jpg
That's a big one for me. On a closely related note, getting blamed for things I didn't do because people are judging me without knowing me, and people putting words in my mouth or assigning meanings to something I've said based on their own interpretations instead of just asking me. I've lost friendships that way. It leaves a bitter taste behind.

-Noise (kids screaming, dogs barking incessantly, et cetera)

Stephen Daidalus

51wwll.jpg
That's a big one for me. On a closely related note, getting blamed for things I didn't do because people are judging me without knowing me, and people putting words in my mouth or assigning meanings to something I've said based on their own interpretations instead of just asking me. I've lost friendships that way. It leaves a bitter taste behind.

-Noise (kids screaming, dogs barking incessantly, et cetera)

Indeed. The persecution complex that some people carry with them can be very damaging. It seems particularly prevalent on the internet, where you can make a dry or sarcastic comment about yourself and they will accuse you of insulting them. I want to say, 'It's not always all about you!' But they would no doubt take that as further provocation.

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
Hoo boy here we go...

Deliberate ignorance
People who moan about being fat while eating like 4 big macs
Carly Rae jepsen
People who refuse to admit they are wrong
Facebook trying to charge me for messaging someone
People who harp on about how I will regret my tattoos when im old
People who judge me for my lifestyle choices
Likewhores

I'll add more later :-)

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I just thought of another one:

People that leave hairs on the bar of soap in the shower.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
- snobiness. its not hard to say hello to someone
- general rudeness (not really hate it but its annoyingly common)
- when your in the shower and it goes really hot or cold for ages coz of dodgy plumbing!
- judgemental people (again i dont hate them for it but just wish it wasnt such a common occurence)
- keyboards/computers that cant keep up with my typing and make me look like a dodgy speller :p
- people speaking a different language in front of me than laughing
- mornings
- loud noises when im hungover or if its early in the morning
- exorbitant alcohol taxes in Australia :mad:
- people who complain about thier crappy life/lifestyle but will do absolutely nothing to change it
- people who are pessimists and hate nearly EVERYTHING!
- getting up in the cold and dark of winter to go to work

And many more that i cant think of... :D

sticky runes

I would say I was happy about the smoking ban in pubs, except I hardly ever go to pubs any more, so that would be pointless.

As for my pet hates, I've got too many to think of right now, so I'll come back later.

Bexy

People that can't say if they have a problem with you TO YOUR FACE. My god that plops annoys me.
People who think there really posh for living somewhere with Royal in the title i.e "Royal" Leamington Spa. Get over yourselves.
Dirty kitchens/bathrooms
Peadophiles. Castrate them and chuck them in with general prison population.

I have many, MANY more, i'm just too poorly to think about writing them all currently.

-ANARCHISTS, such a stupid thing, I always follow up an anarchy argument with a finger gun pointed at their face and making a bang noise and saying "Theres your anarchy."

-hypocrisy
-people who make uninformed judgments
-people who believe blood vengeance actually solves problems.
-the prohibition of plants
-Mans need to "adhere" to the worlds system without questioning or making informed decisions
-going on and on about tolerance and then when you have an opposing view they wish to burn you at the stake.
-People who believe that they "with one voice" can actually change the world yet when confronted are as violent as the rest of the world or make strives to ruin the lives of those they don't agree with.
-Vegetarian propoganda (not vegetarians just their stupid stickers and flyers and slaughterhouse videos), they would rather kill people (the radicals) than animals.
-People who think it's cool to strive to be different, and try so hard that they end up becoming exactly the same as anyone else who claims they are different or hides behind the veil, or think that just because they wear black they are so unique or special that the world could not possibly understand them.
-People with an obsession of death or those who constantly try to be as dark as menacing as possible, thinking they are far superior to anyone else for their tastes in music movies and fashion (which has nothing to do with who you are)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts