Personal guide to playing, RPing Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

folgore

Just curious as to the way others approach this game. I'm beginning to feel like I need to set down some rules of what to do or not do while playing. I'm beginning to wonder if fast travel is cheating? I've been going back to previous saves after accidently killing Lydia numerous times and that really is cheating; friendly fire does happen.

PC-wise, I have been trying to craft PCs in accordance to what makes sense with the lore as far as I know it. (Skyrim is my first Elder Scrolls game. Reading codex/books can take you only so far...) I tend to think that the Stormcloaks are too Nord-centric for non-Nords.

So, any thoughts?

Grishnag

This is a do as you like game . Being a war God is optional. The main quest is optional . My last hero never triggered the main quest and was useless In a fight and i had a wonderful time .

Make a few goals for yourself and concentrate on that .

Fast traveling is a time saving option tool. It's there for your convenience to use or not as you like . It's no different from using a coachman. I say mix it , Doing only one or the other can be boring even if you have the time .

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts