Spoiler Permanent Buffs (quest rewards)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Straumgald

I didn't see a compilation or guide thread for all the permanent buffs available in game. Was wondering if one of you guide wizards would want to make a better one. Or perhaps there is one and I'm wasting my time!
I mean permanent buff as in you complete a quest and the reward is a buff that shows up in Magic Effects.

Here's the ones I know of:
Agent of Mara- +15% magic resist, permanent. Obtained from The book of love.
Agent of Dibella- +10% damage to the opposite sex (way better for female characters). Obtained from The heart of Dibella.
Ancient Knowledge- +25% armor bonus in Dwarven armor, Smithing increases 15% faster. Obtained from Unfathomable depths. Apparently bugged so the bonus applies to all armor (doesn't seem to work at all to me though) and smithing skill is increased by 15 permanently.
Dragon Infusion- Dragons do 25% less melee damage. Obtained from Dragon Research, which you get as part of the blades questline, which rewards Esbern's Potion.
-One out of the three you get for Meditation on the words of power. Make sure you have one of these set before you kill Paarthurnax for the Blades.​
Prowler's Profit- Find way more gems in loot. Obtained from No Stone Unturned, which by the time you complete money is kind of worthless.​
Sailor's Repose- +10% to all healing. Obtained from the quest in Frostflow Lighthouse.​
Sinderion's Serendipity- 25% change to create a duplicate potion while making potions. Obtained from A Return to Your Roots, which requires you to collect 30 Crimson Nirnroot in Blackreach.​
So your character is now a super badass with:​
+15% magic resist.​
+10% damage to the opposite sex.​
+25% armor bonus.​
+15 Smithing.​
+10% to healing spells.​
25% less melee damage from Dragons.​
25% chance to make two potions instead of one.​
And pockets full of gems.​

Straumgald

Bumping for those that might have missed. I think this needs a link in a guides thread perhaps?

hehe well trust me .... i know of bring quests that are quite rewarding that i have done in the past. ex.) entering completeing first phase of mages guild in oblivion..... i had nearly 400 different characters xD

Straumgald

Finding out about the jewels and the potions made me set out on adventures for these items. I am now unhapppy i did because im stuck with 22 stones of barenziah and two items for discerning the transmundane.
Couldn't find the last two stones?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts